Random good picture Not show
1. It controls a subsidiary ledger called Job Cost Ledger, which contains a job cost sheet.
2. Reconcile computer generated subsidiary ledger balance of all receivable against general ledger balances.
3. Set up accounting system General Ledger, Subsidiary Ledger etc set - up and accounting computerization management.
4. Be responsible for drawing up kinds of subsidiary ledger and general ledger.
5. The accounts receivable subsidiary ledger is the main device for ensuring that the company collects from customers.
6. Maintain subsidiary ledger for accounts payable, accounts receivable, construction in progress , fixed assets,(sentencedict.com) inventory etc.
7. Subsidiary ledger books: those established to record the detail accounts of all controlling accounts.
8. The total of the account balances in a subsidiary ledger are equal to the balance in the general ledger controlling account.
9. Accounts Receivable in the subsidiary ledger at the end of mouth must be equal to the balance of Accounts Receivable control account .
10. Stock reconciliation : inventory counting, subsidiary ledger and general ledger, follow if any variance until its resolved.
11. In summary(Sentencedict.com), employees who maintain the accounts receivable subsidiary ledger should not have ACCESS to cash receipts.
12. The receivable subsidiary ledger is the main device for ensuring that the company collects from customers.
13. The general ledger account acts as a controlling account, and the subsidiary ledger must agree with the control.
14. A separate account for each type of merchandise is maintained in a subsidiary ledger.
15. It is normal to have a factory overhead controlling account in the general ledger. Details of the individual overhead costs are then accumulated in a subsidiary ledger.
16. Amounts in the sales journal are posted to the subsidiary ledger daily to keep a current record ol the amount receivable from each customer.
17. Use the purchases journal, the cash disbursements journal, and the accounts payable subsidiary ledger.
18. Use the sales journal, the cash receipts journal, and the accounts receivable subsidiary ledger.
19. Further simplification of the general ledger is brought about by the use of subsidiary ledger.
20. Posting from these journals is to general ledger and to the amounts payable subsidiary ledger.
More similar words: subsidiary, subsidize, subsidized, ledger, general ledger, subsidy, subside, ledge, pledge, pledged, diary, knowledge, unfledged, acknowledge, incendiary, acknowledgement, subsist, edge, subsistence, hedge, sedge, wedge, dredge, hedge fund, subsistence farming, aviary, cutting edge, diarrhoea, fledgling, apiary.