Random good picture Not show
1. We need to call in an electrician to sort out the wiring.
2. Sort out things you want to keep and throw everything else away.
3. Sort out all your bills, receipts, invoices and expenses as quickly as possible and keep detailed accounts.
4. If you can sort out the drink for the party, I'll take care of the food.
5. The police were called to sort out a domestic.
6. Our accountant finally managed to sort out the muddle.
7. I need a professional to sort out my finances.
8. I'm leaving the solicitors to sort out the paperwork.
9. How do we sort out fact from fiction?
10. Let's try to sort out the mess.
11. He would sort out his own problems, in time.
12. You need a professional to sort out your finances.
13. She is trying to sort out childcare.
14. Sort out the large from the small.
15. You'd better sort out the business affairs before going.
16. I make sporadic efforts to sort out my files.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. Things will sort out in the end.
18. We must sort out the good apples from the bad ones.
19. We brought in a management consultant to sort out the mess.
20. It took ages to sort out the documentation needed to get into the country - what a business!
21. Sort out any clothes you want to throw away and give them to me.
22. We urged them to sort out the problem sooner rather than later.
23. There are one or two things to sort out before I leave.
24. She needed time and space to sort out her life.
25. Could you sort out the toys that can be thrown away?
26. Listen, we really need to sort out our insurance claim this weekend.
27. Sort out the problem in any way you think fit.
28. OK everybody, today we're going to do a physical fitness test, which will soon sort out the men from the boys!
29. If you're going to the bus station, can you sort out the tickets for tomorrow?
30. Roy is the expert so they gave him a free hand to sort out the problem.
More similar words: resort, prior to, report on, all sorts of, in support of, sorry, near to, cartoon, sensor, absorb, start off, refer to, sponsor, in order to, absorbed, supervisor, disorder, give ear to, processor, tout, tour, get out, let out, put out, tough, cut out, set out, act out, shut out, tourism.