Random good picture Not show
2. He inclined forward so as to hear more clearly.
3. He read a lot so as to learn about the intellectual history of Europe.
4. They recycle empty tins so as to use the metal.
5. He noted every detail so as to fix the scene in his mind.
6. It was virtually impossible to synchronise our lives so as to take holidays and weekends together.
7. I'll leave early so as to dodge the rush-hour.
8. We went early so as to get good seats.
9. He tilted the barrel so as to empty it.
10. You should exercise more so as to keep energetic.
11. They mowed the field so as to provide the cattle with fodder.
12. We raced against the clock so as to fulfill our production plan according to schedule.
13. He interacted closely with us so as to finish the difficult task.
14. They must reduce the books price so as to bring them within the reach of all students.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. The player had to fade back so as to have room to pass the ball.
16. Let us discipline ourselves so as to help feed a hungry world.
17. At worst we'll have to sell the house so as to settle our debts.
18. Please address your letters properly so as to reduce delays.
19. I always keep fruit in the fridge so as to keep insects off it.
20. She angled the mirror so as to reflect light from a window.
21. A singer must learn to project his voice so as to be heard in a large hall.
22. Kemp knocked loudly so as to be heard above the high babble of voices.
23. We rushed through the last few design drawings so as to go home early.
24. After the wheat crop has been gathered, many farmers burn the remains and plough the ash into the soil (sentencedict.com), so as to enrich the soil.
25. My father's business is failing; he's mortgaged all his assets so as to save it.
26. Man's dearest possession is life. It is given to him but once, and he must live it so as to feel no torturing regrets for wasted years, never know the burning shame of a mean and petty past; so live that, dying, he might say: all my life, all my strength were given to the finest cause in all the world--the fight for the Liberation of Mankind.
27. A politician soon learns to swim with the tide and offer the voters things that they want, so as to gain their votes.
28. I took a careful note of where I had left the bag, so as to be sure to find it on my return.
29. The lumberers hacked away at the trees all day long so as to make room for the new railway.
30. We are going to lay down a new railway so as to carry the coal to the riverside.