Random good picture Not show
1. Simplism design style is the way in all areas of refining and ideological cohesion, and its simplicity, the characteristics of the abstract has been developed into a design aesthetic.
2. The most elegant modern furniture expresses the simplism in design. From the chair with thin and elegant line structure, it embodies the strength of simplism with highest attraction.
3. Simple space is the embodiment of simplism in the field of architecture and interior design.
4. As a style which is in accordance with the social actuality, simplism has become an important design trend.
5. A good teacher is a master of simplification and an enemy of simplism.
6. Eastern culture and style of the simple connotation of shape and played a subtle role in the birth of Western modernist simplism style of the external characteristics have a direct impact.
7. Division of mankind into workingman and capitalists suffers from the fallacy of simplism.
8. This paper analyses and forecasts the tendency about contemporary space environment design, and illustrates the basic features of simplism.http://sentencedict.com/simplism.html
9. The offside of the instrumental reason and the losing of the value reason due to the philosophical simplism.
10. Daheck Chicago simplicity Dress, great cotton feel, adjustable shoulder strings, containing 2008's simplism. It is a modern piece, suitable for ones who love simplicity.
11. Between graceful elegance and lucid modernity, among concise decoration and line, and betweeen simplism and post-simplis. INMISENCE blazes the slick and chic furniture skin.
More similar words: simplistic, simplify, simplified, simplicity, simplifier, for simplicity, oversimplify, simplification, oversimplification, simply, simple, simplex, simpler, simpleton, simple eye, fee simple, simpleness, implied, simple sugar, simple event, simpleminded, simple-minded, herpes simplex, pure and simple, implicit, dimpling, simple machine, implicate, implicity, simple language.