Random good picture Not show
1. Is all this technology making our lives simpler?
2. His theory cannot be translated into simpler terms.
3. Nothing is simpler than a cool white shirt.
4. Ordering on-line couldn't be simpler.
5. He'd be better off starting with something simpler.
6. Back in Britain, things appear, on the surface, simpler.
7. They mourn the passing of a simpler way of life.
8. It was much simpler than that.
9. Minton's view of landscape is simpler and more harmonious.
10. It was much simpler and more basic.
11. The simpler the design,(sentencedict.com/simpler.html) the better he liked it.
12. Visual formats make the drawing of conclusions simpler.
13. I think the plot is much simpler.
14. Life in pre-war Britain was simpler and less fast-paced.
15. Darwin's view was simpler and more ruthless.
16. This is often a far simpler and cheaper solution.
17. Conceptually more complicated, but experimentally simpler.
18. It was much simpler four years ago.
19. The great majority of the vessels made were simpler.
20. You can tackle the simpler problems yourself.
21. This is simpler than using the old text menus.
22. She is better able to focus on simpler pictures.
23. We could propose a simpler system.
24. We shall illustrate the effect with two simpler examples.
25. Comparisons are simpler to make when numerical data is presented in diagrammatic form and conclusions are easier to draw from it.
26. Those naive souls who have longed for a simpler and better way have had to consign their visions to pointless daydreams.
27. In principle, the new software should make the accounting system a lot simpler.
28. We came to the island in the hope of finding a simpler way of life.
29. Thus, higher polynomials can always be constructed to improve the fit when the simpler model breaks down.
30. Medical advances in recent years have made male and female sterilisation simpler and more acceptable to many people.
More similar words: simple, simpleton, simple sugar, herpes simplex, simpleminded, pure and simple, simple machine, simple interest, simple sentence, simply, simplify, simplicity, simplistic, simplified, wimple, dimple, pimple, oversimplify, dimpled, crimple, simplification, implement, implemental, implemented, oversimplification, implementation, simper, simpering, simpatico, ample.