Random good picture Not show
1. The Convention set down rules for deciding which country should deal with an asylum request.
2. 13 April has been set down for the trial.
3. He was set down as a fool.
4. The rules for service have been set down.
5. I was set down by my father.
6. The bus stopped to set down an old lady.
7. Clear guidelines have been set down for teachers.
8. We set down in a heavy fog.
9. My plane was set down in a heavy fog.
10. The standards were set down by the governing body.
11. The desk was set down before the window.
12. It is necessary to set down these additional rules.
13. The train stopped at the station to set down lots of waste.
14. I see that you're set down as a former police officer; why do you want this job?
15. She listened attentively and set down every word he said.
16. The second passenger asked to be set down at the church.
17. Coaches will set down and uplift passengers only as directed by the police in the streets mentioned.
18. The rules of the club are set down in the members' handbook.
19. He was the one who first set down the stories of the Celtic storytellers.
20. He was asked to set down the facts just as he remembered them.
21. Passengers may be set down and picked up only at the official stops.
22. I set down my grocery bags and put on my disposable gloves.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. As she set down her cup, startling the sparrows, she thought she might even pack his belongings.
24. We have also attempted to set down priorities for the Council.
25. The sedan chair was set down in a space of its own, and the curtains drawn aside.
26. The grinning waiter set down a cup of coffee by my hand.
27. Pepita set down among the crates to wait for her friend and the rum to reach her.
28. He hears the two-part clunk of the receiver being set down.
29. The licence enables Chambers coaches to stop to pick up and set down passengers at several towns along the way.
30. And, perhaps reflecting later, more refined practice, they were all set down on what Taylor termed an instruction card.
More similar words: get down, get down to, cut down, put down, beat down, settle down, outdoor, next door, without doubt, set, upset, set up, asset, set out, set off, settle, closet, setting, set forth, set about, set back, set free, set aside, set apart, settle for, down, set fire to, downs, unsettling, give rise to.