Random good picture Not show
1. These days, cartoonists send in their work by fax.
2. Applicants are asked to send in a CV and a covering letter.
3. Their landlord has threatened to send in the bailiffs if they don't pay their rent.
4. Send in your entry as soon as possible!
5. The usual solution is to send in infantry to mop up any remaining opposition.
6. He made the fateful decision to send in the troops.
7. The magazine asked its readers to send in their comments about the new style of presentation.
8. He has asked the government to send in troops to end the fighting.
9. Taxpayers who do not send in their forms face an automatic fine.
10. Shoppers can send in their orders by computer and pick up their goods later.
11. Send in your poems and we'll publish the pick of the bunch.
12. Would I care to send in a message?
13. Gadget Bob and his staff send in trick plays more often than the Harlem Globetrotters.
14. The proposal was that school classes would send in questions to the museum,(sentencedict.com) which would relay them to me by satellite.
15. Please send in your suggestions quickly for a venue and ideas on the form the programme could take following the business meeting.
16. Send in a good quality tape with no more than four songs.
17. For instance, an employee is asked to send in a regular report on how certain work is progressing.
18. We asked them to send in their original paintings and songs.
19. We send in negative data on our peers - those who are competing with us for more powerful positions.
20. We hope that woodworkers of all types will send in their wheezes, as readers are always asking for more tips.
21. Ministries send in monthly reports which are annotated and submitted to the Chancellor via the state secretaries.
22. After 23 days, the government was threatening to send in the army to clean up the streets.
23. For full details of this exclusive offer, just send in a stamped addressed envelope.
24. The President said that he was disinclined to send in American troops.
25. Maybe you should tweak a few sentences before you send in the report.
26. But, in his place, the school system did not have the wisdom to send in anyone more qualified.
27. Perhaps it's something to do with being the only civil department still with the power to send in a gunboat.
28. Green Shield will shortly cease their gifts so please send in what you have.
29. Activists were encouraged to download and print out the flag and to send in details of their plans for it.
30. Independent inspections are carried out by the B.S.I. who send in experts unannounced to carry out checks.
More similar words: end in, spending, depending, hand in, landing, funding, abound in, send, outstanding, send out, send for, surrounding, corresponding to, hand in hand, Indian, candidate, indicate, sense, add in, hold in, condition, on display, indicator, Senate, sensor, senior, dining, indication, indigenous, conditions.