Random good picture Not show
1. The vast majority of students here are self-supporting.
2. The business will soon become self-supporting.
3. The income from visitors makes the museum self-supporting.
4. The rainforest is a self-supporting ecosystem.
5. The program was designed to be self-supporting through premiums.
6. The city is on a self-supporting basis without patients, just by shipping the water to Hot Springs, Ark..
7. University athletic departments have to be self-supporting for the most part.
8. How do we weave a self-supporting network out of random organisms?
9. But he observed that human infants are not self-supporting, so how did these first humans survive to perpetuate the species?
10. This was important to her as she was self-supporting and had found it tough going in the last two years.
11. The self-supporting peasant was transformed into a spender of money, for all the things he needed were now in the shops.
12. Originally North Dalton was a self-supporting agricultural village with farming being the only means of employment.
13. The pavilion is constructed as a monolithic self-supporting construction in white-painted steel, manufactured at a Chinese shipyard.
14. Self-supporting companies, detection means complete, perfect quality assurance system, professional production Various types of prolamins, soluble ester and environment-friendly liquid Nitrocellulose.
15. Each aluminium framed unit has its own self-supporting structure with simple bolt-locking connections at every stacked level.
16. It is perhaps unfortunate, but true, that the United Kingdom is not self-supporting.
17. However, it is clear that the trend is for water supply schemes to be financially self-supporting in the future.
18. Already some teachers have thought and acted upon ingenious schemes to increase membership and to make ourselves more financially self-supporting.
19. A well defined form According to my dictionary, a tree can be any perennial plant having a self-supporting woody main stem.
20. There is some evidence that a tigress who has killed humans abandons the habit once her family is self-supporting.
21. This might be taken to imply that each Board should be financially self-supporting.
22. Once the poles are secured the inner is a self-supporting dome.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. The remaining one-third of Pomeranian farmers had rather larger self-supporting farms and enjoyed a reasonable degree of comfort.
24. The application of horizontal dense-dilute technology in some boilers has resolved many problems, such as the fire, self-supporting burning and burn-up problem of low volatile coal.
25. The tunnel section is advised to adopt curved shape and full-face excavation by controlled blasting to reduce disturbance on surrounding rock and maintain its self-supporting capability.
26. It has the potential under peace time conditons to be what former Minister of the Interior, of the Economy, excuese me, said that a self-supporting dignifies poor country.
27. There is weak link that widely exists in natural education, which is to train the teenagers' ability of self-care, self-supporting and self-government.
28. If you so desire you can be totally independent of anyone else, as you will be self-supporting and create all of your needs.
29. We believe that our partners in this effort will achieve the status of self-supporting nations once again.
30. The parents were determined that the two girls should be fully self-supporting.
More similar words: supporting, supportive, unsupportive, self-sufficient, self-sufficiency, sporting, support, exporting, importing, reporting, supporter, supported, in support, supportable, in support of, price support, support group, child support, self-serving, insupportable, apportion, supportability, apportioned, apportionment, self-portrait, self-important, reapportionment, decision support system, selfsame, self-study.