Random good picture Not show
1. She said the selfsame thing to me.
2. Jane had been wondering that selfsame thing.
3. They were both born on that selfsame day.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
4. They met and were married on the selfsame day.
5. To think that the selfsame parents could have given birth to the two of us, she says.
6. The two accidents happened on the selfsame day.
7. He won two gold medals on the selfsame day.
8. It made her try for other effects that selfsame day.
9. In the selfsame day was Abraham circumcised, and Ishmael his son.
10. And selfsame well from which your laughter rises was oftentimes filled with your tears.
11. And the selfsame well from which your laughter rises was oftentimes filled with your tears.
12. A difference in word form signals a difference in meaning, so two different forms can not carry the selfsame meaning.
13. The administrative regions with close thresholds were divided into the same set by LTM continually. The process was ended until the thresholds in one set were selfsame.
More similar words: self-study, self-service, self-sufficient, self-sufficiency, same, sesame, same here, self, self-, all the same, sameness, gossamer, the same as, same to you, itself, sesame oil, oneself, himself, myself, yourself, herself, just the same, in the same way, in itself, selfish, by itself, of itself, self-help, self-pity, by himself.