Random good picture Not show
1. He was a ruthless, self-serving politician.
2. Politicians are seen as old-fashioned, corrupt and self-serving.
3. A very self-serving philosophy, albeit dubious mathematics.
4. Hartley wrote the book on self-serving.
5. Berlusconi's television empire pumps out nothing but self-serving propaganda.
6. Everybody outside the financially secure, self-serving and blinkered Cabinet.
7. Like Pareto, Burnham argued that Marxism was the self-serving ideology of an insurgent working class elite.
8. This is the sort of self-serving, insincere baloney that gives good government a bad name.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. But the left can not be equally self-serving by hanging on to absolutes.
10. This self-serving political maneuver by the administration jeopardizes millions of pension dollars and violates the Constitution and federal law.
11. Curtiss draws a picture of a sensual, self-serving middle-aged woman who wields power as well as influence.
12. You should reject this self-serving sympathy ploy.
13. At the time that seemed self-serving alarmism.
14. When things go well, the self-serving attribution bias, we'll credit ourselves.
15. "Behaviours judged as reckless and self-serving on the high street must not be rationalised as acceptable on trading floors, " Myners said.
16. In our self-serving culture with its "me first" mentality, acting like a servant is not a popular concept.
17. General McChrystal's directive tells soldiers to "confront self-serving officials who monopolise wealth and power and abuse people's trust".
18. Of course cynics may say that taking time could also be self-serving for those employed by a campaign.
19. To claim to have done so would be pious and self-serving.
20. Often the results are wrong, inadequate, untrustworthy, unreliable, and self-serving.
21. The decentralized authority A strategy of decentralization would appear to answer the critics of monolithic bureaux and self-serving power and resources maximizers.
22. Since Schoenberg's day, modernism has has not been averse to self-serving diatribes.
23. The myth of the self-made man, has to be profoundly hypocritical: it is the self-serving demonstration that a lie is the truth. Che Guevara
24. But when they open their mouths the same old hacking quacks come out, the same old self-serving screeds.
25. Fortunately, they can be beaten, as indicated by the liberation of the Procyon people from these malevolent, self centered, self-serving... life draining entities.
26. Mr. Cohan raises the same question as he writes that the firm’s onetime dedication to its clients has evolved into something more ruthlessly self-serving.
27. This paradox illustrates one aspect of his brilliance: his ability to justify his actions, no matter how entirely self-serving, as being done for others.
28. As shown in several results, women today are a complex combination of altruistic and materialistic, vain and insecure, loyal and self-serving.
29. They suggest that my motives for proposing reform are self-serving and mercenary.
30. Cohan raises the same question as he writes that the firm's onetime dedication to its clients has evolved into something more ruthlessly self-serving.
More similar words: self-service, serving, deserving, observing, conserving, preserving, undeserving, length of service, selective service, unnerving, self-preservation, unswerving, servicing, unswervingly, selfsame, self-study, self-satisfied, self-sufficient, self-sufficiency, servile, service, services, servility, serviette, servitude, serviceman, subservient, lip service, disservice, wire service.