Random good picture Not show
1. They were accused of self-seeking and corruption.
2. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
3. Above all the drift to a self-seeking, self-satisfying, self-fulfilling approach to relationships is where the rot is really setting in.
4. Mary's self-seeking dandy courtiers soon made sure she signed it.
5. Love is not the impure self-seeking that chokes everything in its wake.
6. Fair, not self-seeking and with initiative on work.
7. I am self-seeking, these and many other behaviors and attitudes are all against God's laws. Yet when I sin, I can go to God and be forgiven because I believe in Jesus as the sacrifice for my sins.
8. Love is not rude, it is not self-seeking. In times of lack, give generously without counting the cost.
9. Not Self-seeking: a servant leader does not care about position or status. This is contrary to his very nature.
10. For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there.
11. Tyrannical rulers are self-seeking. But in God's kingdom, anyone who aspires to positions of power must be a servant.
12. But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth.
13. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
14. He said that democracy would open the way for self-seeking politicians to abuse the situation.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
15. The army felt that the politicians of the day were just self-seeking opportunists.
16. Again, these relations were widely envisaged by social scientists as becoming individualistic, self-seeking, competitive and anonymous.
17. The national welfare as understood by Congress may require a different attitude within its sphere from that of some self-seeking state.
18. Finniston maintains there is inescapable evidence that the corporate world has become more selfish and self-seeking.
19. This might well be so with the control of aggression and of self-seeking behaviour.
20. So how could I dare to be so dissatisfied as to head off on such a selfish and self-seeking whim?
21. It always has a strong connection of the act of the behavioral agent and this kind of act contains using privilege, abusing rights, scrimshank and self-seeking misconduct.
22. So he who would not exploit or contribute to the cause of war must cease to follow tradition, cease to be greedy, ambitious, self-seeking.
23. Self-management of vaginal symptoms included unwillingness to visit physicians, self-seeking resources to deal with symptoms, and impacts and coping with sexual life.
24. Do not be afraid, though: the vast majority of students tend to avoid such self-seeking behaviour and get on with life.
25. Because of this, those who are literate are definitely not unreasonable, truth-twisting, self-seeking, or intolerant .
26. You can work hard and try you best, but do not make an excuse for the self-seeking. Do not forget how parents raise you many years ago.
27. These artists are some young people that attempt to explore deeply their artistic creation and self-seeking of their hearts obscurely, in good times or bad.
28. Low and grovelling thoughts of God must be given up; doubting and despairing must be removed; and self-seeking and carnal delights must be forsaken.
29. This paper tries to give a brief thematic analysis to the novel in term of the pursuit for American dream and the initiation journey in self-seeking.
More similar words: self-serving, self-service, seeking, reeking, pleasure-seeking, self-supporting, self-sacrificing, selfsame, self-study, self-styled, self-starter, self-satisfied, self-sacrifice, self-sufficient, self-sufficiency, peking, shrieking, cheekily, self-winding, self-denying, self-effacing, self-respecting, self-deprecating, self-determining, ramekin, self-fulfilling prophecy, pekinese, rekindle, calfskin, telekinesis.