Random good picture Not show
1) The self-styled doctor has no degree of any kind.
2) Two of those arrested are said to be self-styled area commanders.
3) The media appears to be full of self-styled 'experts' who are happy to give their views on subjects that they actually know very little about.
4) Len Shackleton Len Shackleton, the self-styled clown prince of football, has died aged 78.
5) Mellor's self-styled heroics were cold comfort for his team leader, John Major.
6) These self-styled complementary therapists make a fortune out of preying on the gullibility of often very sick people.
7) The self-styled Leader of the New Republic refused all attempts at negotiation by the former government.
8) The self-styled Brahmin of the Banal kept my fear-levels up to scratch by manifesting himself unexpectedly.
9) Recently a self-styled young adults' lobby called Third Millennium hit on a provocative way to explain the impending Medicare crisis.
10) How could a self-styled poet be so oblivious to taste?
11) He fiercely criticised self-styled educational experts for ignoring Shakespeare.
12) The home minister wrote to Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa on Thursday to ask the state government to take punitive action against organisations that try to become "self-styled arbiters of morality".
13) Geely's chairman and founder, Li Shufu, the self-styled Henry Ford of China, has frequently boasted that his firm would quickly become an export champion,(http://sentencedict.com/self-styled.html) selling 1.3m cars abroad by 2015.
14) It is one of the few remaining self-styled Maoist collectives in thecountry.
15) A self-styled "Taliban" intent on imposing sharia law on all Nigerians widened its offensive yesterday in violence that has left 150 people dead.
16) Of them all, it was Saif al-Islam, the self-styled artist, who enjoyed life outside Libya the most.
17) He adheres to a self-styled"hacker ethic, "which justified any computer intrusion as long as the motive is pure.
18) They wind up with the same self-styled grandiosity; they've just found a more interesting way to get to the same point.
19) The self-styled prince Roy adopted a flag, chose a national anthem and minted silver and gold coins.
20) The self-styled Prince Roy adopted a flag, chose a national anthem and minted silver and gold coins.
21) The self-styled king of beers has been toppled by a drink that most Budweiser lovers have never heard of: Snow.
22) It was all pleasantly noisy without any air of aggression, there were no yobs or self-styled hard men among the customers.
23) Dororo's main character Kou Shibasaki (The Sinking of Japan) as the woman warrior Dororo, who was a precocious street child and self-styled "greatest thief in all of Japan".
24) Bathroom humor was in abundance and costumes were elaborate, including toilet-paper dresses, a pair of superheroes and at least one claim to royalty by a self-styled potty-paper princess.
25) The chairman and founder of China's biggest privately owned car firm is the self-styled Henry Ford of China.
26) Charges would follow soon against Richard and Mayumi Heene, the self-styled amateur weather obsessives who seemingly hatched the plot in the hope of winning their own television series, he said.
27) The central fact of the Communist-led movement against Chiang Kai-shek is the creation of a new power, the self-styled representative of the people.
28) His neighbors remembered him as a hot-blooded teenager, a self-styled ladies' man.
More similar words: self-study, styled, self-starter, style, in style, old style, peristyle, lifestyle, freestyle, font style, hairstyle, life style, hair style, cyclostyle, selfsame, cotyledon, self-service, self-serving, dicotyledon, self-satisfied, self-supporting, self-sacrifice, self-sufficient, monocotyledon, self-sufficiency, self-willed, gulf stream, tylenol, john tyler, acetylene.