Random good picture Not show
1. The cafe provides quick self-service at low prices.
2. Are these pumps self-service?
3. Self-service shopping was popularized by Clarence Saunders.
4. It was self-service, presided over by a bored cashier.
5. Self-service supermarkets were first popularized by businessman Clarence Saunders.
6. By 1951 Cohen had converted four stores to self-service - a revolution.
7. They sell a variety of goods on a self-service basis.
8. Their findings are not recorded but in 1938 self-service carving was discontinued.
9. The cafeteria was self-service, and guests had to carry their food on little plastic trays to mucky tables.
10. Willis Meals to suit every mood from self-service snacks to cafe society fare served in elegant luxury.
11. We have self-service facility for personal or confidential copying.
12. Terminals will comprise a mix of self-service automation including not only full scan, weigh and bag units but also self-pay terminals and mobile self-scanning systems.
13. We can consider a customer banking self-service portal as an example.
14. The same applies where the accused gets petrol at a self-service station.
15. Many foods had never been pre-packaged before the advent of self-service.
16. In Morris the accused took goods from the shelves of a self-service supermarket.
17. An oak tree, to a bird, must equal a fresh-food, self-service, take-away delicatessen.
18. There's no dining room or lounge, but guests can have a self-service breakfast for ￡2.50.
19. Breakfast and lunch are well-presented with abundant and mouth-watering self-service buffets.
20. Cafeteria A large cafeteria seating over 300 people and offering full self-service facilities is situated at the rear of the Manor House.
21. In the case of GC's Merchant Account Management services solution, the requirements lead us towards both the Self-Service and Extended Enterprise business patterns.
22. The Students' Union runs several bars and pubs, a self-service shop, launderette , and insurance bureau.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. Your application must be available with some level of self-service sign-up, even if it is simply a request mechanism that results in a business process to add a tenant to the application.
24. Over the years, we have increasingly focused on providing users with the ability to find fast answers to business questions through easy, self-service capabilities.
25. L F Wade International Airport in Bermuda is the unlikely location for the launch of a new self-service electronic luggage tracing system by air industry technology firm SITA.
26. After the research of existing emulator, it shows that the emulator for the hardware of self-service equipment is difficult to find.
27. It can be said that such a decentralized system of self-service software has been seriously hampered the Bank of Communications self-service operations.
28. Check if branches have extended openings at postoffice.co.uk or use self-service machines.
29. A service mark used for a commercial establishment equipped with washing machines and dryers, usually coin-operated and self-service. This service mark often occurs in print in lowercase.
30. Beijing Norn Technology. , Ltd. is one of the leading suppliers specialized in the industry of self-service telecommunication kiosks in China.
More similar words: selective service, service, services, disservice, wire service, room service, service life, civil service, service charge, social services, community service, goods and services, military service, service provider, after-sales service, internal revenue service, self-study, self-sufficient, self-sufficiency, cervical, servile, serving, servitude, observing, servility, deserving, subservient, preserving, undeserving, subservience.