Random good picture Not show
(1) She taught history at a secondary school.
(2) Another name for secondary school is high school.
(3) More than five-thousand secondary school students have been expelled for cheating.
(4) Over a third of those now at secondary school in Wales attend schools with over 1,000 pupils.
(5) Secondary school means junior school and high school.
(6) The sample consisted of 98 secondary school teachers.
(7) Marcus has just started at secondary school.
(8) Anothar name for secondary school is high school.
(9) She teaches history at a secondary school/to undergraduates.
(10) They get masses of homework at secondary school.
(11) He taught geography at the local secondary school.
(12) Children usually transfer to secondary school at 11 or 12.
(13) Nine out of ten secondary school children are in comprehensive schools.
(14) It's no bed of roses teaching in a secondary school.
(15) Technically[sentence dictionary], they were simply secondary school teachers.
(16) By secondary school there will be several hundred.
(17) The major hurdle, however, is entry into secondary school.
(18) At ten, she could dream of completing secondary school.
(19) How would my secondary school friends have described me?
(20) All children receive a primary and secondary school education.
(21) Drug dealers elicited sympathy from secondary school pupils, who laughed at the suggestion of reporting them to the police.
(22) He went to Oxford from secondary school but failed his Bar exams, unlike his father and brother.
(23) He won a scholarship to Halifax Secondary School, sang in the church choir, and became a Scout.
(24) It takes a year to do a PGCE and then you can teach in a primary or secondary school.
(25) I've worked with children in various settings, mainly in secondary school.
(26) Still others, sharply cut off from the rest, address the issues relevant to secondary school.
(27) Too rarely has it involved the specialist in the secondary school in regular discussion with primary colleagues.
(28) Between 1980 and 1987, overall enrolment in primary and secondary school increased by 42 percent.
(29) It was headed by Professor Godfrey Thomson and already produced tests which correlated very highly with secondary school success.
(30) There were similar inequalities based on gender and region among those who had completed primary and secondary school cycles.
More similar words: primary school, secondary, school, in school, at school, preschool, go to school, schoolbag, high school, after school, private school, second, quandary, boundary, to the contrary, on the contrary, hooligan, choose, economic recovery, standard, scholar, calendar, unitary system, miranda rule, scholarship, standard-bearer, secretary, standard of living, hypochondria, chondrogenesis.