Random good picture Not show
1. Some 40, 000 miles of seamounts circumnavigate the globe.
2. Scientists made maps of the seamount in the 1930s.
3. Is there any bend in the seamount chain?
4. Volcanic activity formed seamount and sea bill.
5. Sharks that spent more time at the seamount station received more fish inspections, so the best bathing requires time and patience.
5. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
6. As an important part of the Middle Pacific seamounts area, Co-rich crusts distribute widely in CL Seamount.
7. In addition, the Vavilov seamount, around 200 kilometres north-west of Marsili, is made of similarly porous material.
8. The intermediate and acid seamount which maybe exist , may be the main origin of felsic detritus.
9. The age of cobalt-rich crusts from the Magellan Seamount in the western Pacific has been first approached by using the method of biostratigraphic dating.
10. The rocks at the top of the seamount consist of serpentinized ultramafic harzburgite.
11. They were studied in three Mid-Pacific seamount Co-rich crusts to probe into changes of the Co-rich crusts' forming environment.
12. The Conical Seamount is a non-volcanic one in the Mariana Fore Arc.
13. Pacific Ocean: Kermadec Islands, Philippines, Darwin Seamount in central Pacific, Tasman Sea, Nazca Ridge.
14. On this trip, Sinton and Bowles explore a seamount that reminds Sinton of a penguin, prompting him to christen it the Spanish name "Pinguino."
15. Kansas-flat basins the size of small continents are only rarely interrupted by an island or a seamount rising sharply from the horizon.
16. Peering through the porthole stationed on the port (left) side of the sub, it appears to Sinton that the 350-foot-high seamount is covered in pillow lavas with very little sediment cover.
17. A Steller sea lion patrols rich Pacific feeding grounds near Canada's Bowie Seamount.
18. She is the hidden magic of the underwater world of all things. It was tall seamount, undulating Haiqiu, long ridge, deep trenches, plains magnanimous, dense coral reefs swinging tentacles.
19. Happiness in sharks hasn't yet been studied or proven, but my bet would be that shark bliss occurs at these seamount stations.
20. We selected a Co-rich crust sample(MHD79), which has multi-layer structure and was gathered from central Pacific MH seamount.
21. One of the cool things to eavesdrop on might be an undersea volcano called the Axial Seamount.
22. The discriminant figures of tectonic setting show that the mafic rocks was formed in seamount setting.
More similar words: amount, amount to, paramount, tantamount, mount, mounted, dismount, surmount, mounting, mountain, mountebank, mount sinai, surmounted, mountainous, mountain man, insurmountable, mountaineering, bounty hunter, seam, dream of, seamy, glamour, clamour, famous, seaman, paramour, enamoured, famously, infamous, ad nauseam.