Random good picture Not show
31. The scandal about the President is quickly being noised abroad.
32. The stock-market scandal is refusing to go away, mainly because there's still no consensus over how it should be dealt with.
33. It caused quite a scandal when he left his wife.
34. The scandal could damage her reputation but the press reported it anyhow.
35. There has been no hint of scandal during his time in office.
36. Scarcely a week goes by without some new scandal in the papers.
37. His involvement in the scandal was a blot on his reputation.
38. The affair was the most sensational political sex scandal of the century.
39. The Prince emerged unscathed from the scandal.
40. We must avoid a scandal at all costs .
41. Scandal and gossip are meat and drink to him.
42. This scandal could topple the government.
42. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
43. He resigned after his implication in a sex scandal.
44. He refused to soft-pedal an investigation into the scandal.
45. Scandal is tearing the government apart.
46. The press could scent a scandal.
47. She emerged from the scandal with her reputation intact.
48. His sexy scandal was quickly spread about.
49. His scandal stupefied his company.
50. 'The Observer' ran a story about the scandal .
51. The scandal entailed on the government indelible disgrace.
52. The scandal rocked the government .
53. The scandal rocked the nation.
54. The scandal ended his meteoric political career .
55. The scandal fouled her reputation.
56. There was a public outcry when the scandal broke.
57. They are buzzing over the scandal.
58. The scandal has taken a new twist this week.
59. The whole village knew about the scandal.
60. The sex scandal finally led to his downfall.
More similar words: and all, and all that, medal, scan, scare, scale, scared, scary, fiscal, scatter, landscape, in this case, mandate, agenda, far and away, standard, in danger, boundary, calendar, on a large scale, defendant, secondary, attendance, fundamental, recommendation, at home and abroad, round and round.