Random good picture Not show
1. The Samoan team lodged a formal protest after the referee sent off the wrong player.
2. The extent to which the Samoan squad has been turned upside down in recent seasons is illustrated by one simple fact.
3. You could try the Samoan method, whereby each greets the other with his own name.
4. From the South Pacific Samoan Islands to you ......
5. Samoan culture is very different from most Western cultures.
6. The partition of the Samoan Islands is examined in concrete terms in the last chapter.
7. Gazetteer Indo-Pacific: East Africa to the Samoan and Phoenix Islands, north to southern Japan, south to New Caledonia; throughout Micronesia .
8. Li expressed the Chinese government's appreciation for the Samoan government's steadfast support for the great cause of China's reunification.
9. Samoan meteorological officials suggest that some victims were killed by a second wave that swept ashore as they gathered fish washed up by the first.
10. Compared to Samoan women and heterosexual men[sentencedict.com], the fa'afafine showed a much weaker link between their avuncular -- or uncle like -- behavior and their altruism toward kids generally.
11. During the Samoan tsunami in September 2009, people who could easily have climbed to high ground in the hills behind them chose, instead, to evacuate by car.
12. Samoan culture is very localized, and centered on tight-knit extended families, whereas Western societies tend to be highly individualistic and homophobic.
13. Samoan people thanked China for providing valuable economic and technological support and assistance to Samoa, he added.
14. The Samoan people and government thanked China for its strong support for and help in Samoa's social and economic development, said the prime minister.
15. As you know, Samoan girls are terrific liars when it comes to joking.
16. Fire dancing is a relatively recent Polynesian tradition, originated by a Samoan dancer in 1946.
17. Asian-American elderly ( Chinese , Japanese , Korean , Filipino and Samoan ) are victims of a public impression that they are independently cared fro by their families and therefore do not need help .
18. The National Park of American Samoa helps to safeguard the customs, beliefs, and traditions of Samoa, the “sacred earth” of the Samoan people.
19. Past research has shown that the fa'afafine are much more altruistically inclined toward their nieces and nephews than either Samoan women or heterosexual men.
20. The 6ft 2in winger, who was born on the Samoan island of Upolu, has played for Auckland in the Air NZ Cup since 2007.http://Sentencedict.com
21. A few days later, on Wednesday, a tsunami struck the Pacific Samoan Islands.
22. The Independent State of Samoa is part of the Samoan Islands archipelago in the South Pacific Ocean just north east of Fiji.
23. He has compared a prominent opponent of the switch to a local 'avaava' fish -- a sea creature that swims in shallow waters and eats garbage, an insult in Samoan culture.
24. Destructive designUARS' final resting place was tracked to a remote region of the Pacific, north-east of the Samoan islands.
25. The giant waves followed a massive earthquake with a magnitude of 8.0, according to the U.S. Geological Survey, that struck about 120 miles off the Samoan coast at 6:48 a.m. local time Tuesday.
26. Most of the damage appeared to have occurred in the Samoan islands, which include Samoa, a small nation of about 220, 000 people, and American Samoa, a U.S. territory nearby with about 65, 000 people.
27. Other countries in the Pacific do all their schooling in English because the market just isn't there to translate textbooks into Samoan or Tongan.
28. Hu welcomed Tuilaepa to the closing ceremony of the Beijing Paralympics and extended gratitude to the support given by the Samoan government and people to the Beijing Olympics and Paralympics.
29. Opponents have organized two of the biggest protests in Samoan history, and a new activist group -- People Against Switching Sides, or PASS -- has geared up to fight the plan.
30. Supporters also took the plan to court, on the grounds that it breaches citizens' right to life by making Samoan roads too dangerous.
More similar words: samoa, american samoa, moan, bemoan, moaner, moaning, samoyed, samovar, sesamoid, gross amount, amount to the same thing, flotsam and jetsam, moa, moat, moated, make a mountain out of a molehill, Moabite, Moabitess, diamond cut diamond, sam, roan, koan, Joan, Coan, loan, groan, samp, same, sami, go and do.