Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||The law is not the same at morning and at night.|
- Similar sentences
- In an autobiography, I will have to write the truth, I should not hide anything. Just to avoid peop..
- Forgiving is not forgetting; its actually remembering-remembering and not using your right to hit b..
- True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the count..
- Promiscuity is like never reading past the first page. Monogamy is like reading the same book over ..
- When I lay my head on the pillow at night I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel..
- Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some..
- Man must be able to think freely and he must be able to express his thoughts freely! He who is agai..
- Many people are trying hard to be invincible, and most of the time they fail invisible, while few f..
- I guess the real reason that my wife and I had children is the same reason that Napoleon had for in..
- It is not only old and early impressions that deceive us; the charms of novelty have the same power..
- Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point.
- No book is really worth reading at the age of ten which is not equally - and often far more - worth..
- The law does not pretend to punish everything that is dishonest. That would seriously interfere wit..
- Hobbies of any kind are boring except to people who have the same hobby. This is also true of relig..
- "The harder you work, the luckier you are" is not a law, but people who work extraordinary hard alw..