Random good picture Not show
1. Saman dances to god is the complex of folk custom, religion and art.
2. "Many of my friends are in prison, " Saman Imani, a student who was beaten by police, said.
3. Northen China is one of the birthplaces of Saman masks in the world. It is called the "living fossil" , because of the regional character, classification and cultural value, etc.
4. This custom must be related to Saman believed in by the northern nations, and it should be the especial formality of the religious.
5. Saman: I do . And do you, Austin Ames , ever wanna see me again after tonight?
6. Mrs Sumanawathie lives with her 36-year-old daughter, Saman Malini.
7. Saman preachers and northern ethnic minorities rulers together set up the political religious type in China history.
8. Saman medicine and treatment contributes an important part to the primeval medicine of the North ethnic peoples who believe Insaman.
9. Saman temple : It'sacrificed for ancestress of Saman.
10. "Many of my friends are in prison, " Saman Imani, a student who was beaten by police, said. "Iran is becoming a dictatorship.
11. In the nationalities believing in Saman , various activities of the life ceremony almost have a certain relation to Saman.
12. Playing in the hands of the paper airplane, looking forward to being blown away by wind. Autumn. Fallen leaves, a Saman.
13. Miss in the time with pain, as the glass fell on the ground, a poignant and Saman, the splashes countless sorrow and grief.
14. Christmas is willing to shine the light of your every day, the sun is ready to flower Saman your life journey.
15. He owns a cacao plantation in this swath of untamed cloud forest in northern Venezuela, where ocelots dart under towering saman trees and howler monkeys shriek at visitors.
16. On November 30, 2004, Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao of the State Council met with Chairman Saman Vinhaket of the Lao National Assembly in Vientiane.
17. If you want to get parallel performance, you have to start writing parallel code,(sentencedict .com) " says MIT computer-science professor Saman Amarasinghe.
18. Even MIT uses supercomputers located somewhere else, according to Saman Amarasinghe, a professor in the college's department of electrical engineering and computer science.
19. The variety of Ewenke culture can reflect the development of the national culture in the northern part of China. Its Saman culture and modeling arts carry abundant connotation.
20. With four respects of thinking, give several simple advices to the Saman cultural research.
More similar words: flotsam and jetsam, as a man, samara, samaria, samarium, samarkand, samaritan, ursa major, many a man, good samaritan, osama bin laden, as a matter of fact, louisa may alcott, zaman, manama, shaman, seaman, to a man, amanita, clamant, adamant, diamante, adamancy, chinaman, a man of God, salamander, beam angle, shamanism, adamantly, ham and eggs.