Random good picture Not show
1. The buyers crowded into the saleroom.
2. Too much furniture had been crowded into the saleroom.
3. Chic Sea-shells in the saleroom Paris, Ader-Tajan, 14 December.
4. But the vans were going to restorers, not salerooms.
5. All the dealers who habitually haunt Sothebys salerooms have been looking at the furniture and glassware and silver.
6. Drouot salerooms may have seen none of the spectacular sales which are so good for promotion.
7. The salerooms For understandable reasons, salerooms are reluctant to discuss, or even let their employees discuss, individual salaries.
8. Lots of loyal customers mean stably increasing saleroom, low sale cost and continually ascending gains for enterprises.
9. As the main body of saleroom, salesmen are directly related to whether or not an enterprise can get success in competition. How to drive them more effectively draws more and more people's attention.
10. A year total saleroom is RMB 60000000 and owned a team that have encourage to innovation, lots of experts and firstly processing equipments.
11. There is fifteen million US dollars saleroom we have made, 15% benefits which we put part of on the subject of sustainable development as well as enhance competing power at market.
12. Yet within the New Bond Street saleroom, collectors went on bidding, oblivious to the bloodletting without.
13. How to increase the saleroom in face to current environment is a higher challenge to marketing team.
14. He realised that when Field played his pianos in City salerooms, business boomed.
15. Another new phenomenon was the downturn in dealers offering works fresh out of the salerooms.
16. Quite apart from the spate of redundancies that began in 1990, turnover in saleroom experts is fairly high at the lower levels.
17. The act-degree distribution, act size distribution, the relationship between act degree and the saleroom, and the cumulative distribution of the saleroom are all studied.sentencedict.com
18. The simulation result of the model shows a qualitative agreement with the empirical results about the distribution of the saleroom.
19. Other auction houses dismiss this as a theatrical gesture, aimed at making bidders in the saleroom feel they are connected to the whole planet.
20. For the all and the one, Clariant will dive into investigation and exploitation with 4% of saleroom of a year.
21. She was intimidated by the number of businessmen buzzing around the saleroom.
22. To manage account receivable efficiency is of momentous significance on improving the competitive power and saleroom of market.
23. For the saloon cars in our country, whether to increase saleroom and margin or to set up brand image, they must use scientific spread tactic.
More similar words: salesroom, single room, double room, wiggle room, anteroom, game room, houseroom, homeroom, home room, boiler room, storeroom, white room, store-room, stateroom, engine room, make room for, storage room, lecture room, tile roof, salerno, gable roof, conference room, wholesaler, salesclerk, sale revenue, sale representative, wheeler-dealer, clerical error, atherosclerotic, room.