Random good picture Not show
1. The buyers crowded into the salesroom.
2. Too much furniture had been crowded into the salesroom.
3. There was so much furniture in the salesroom that it became impossible to fit any more in.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. In Britain a showroom is called a salesroom.
5. Establish mechanism of lead plane salesroom, drainage salesroom, procrastinate inside fittings salesroom, rubber products salesroom.
6. Sanxin craft factory salesroom locate Guangzhou City International toys mainshop 18.
7. The customers thronged into the salesroom where the prices promised to be so good.
8. A salesroom will be set up in the exhibition , where visitors can make purchases.
9. Mr Maxmilian Frizzell owned the biggest garage and car salesroom in Tollemarche.
10. See what the normal start-up costs are for renting and furnishing an office, a salesroom, or a studio.
More similar words: Ladies room, ladies' room, sales rep, sales return, sales records, sales revenues, sales representative, newsroom, men's room, classroom, baby's room, rumpus room, sales, sales mix, salesman, car sales, wholesale, sales tax, net sales, salesgirl, sales slip, sales talk, sales force, saleslady, wholesaler, cash sales, sales outlet, sales pitch, salesperson, salesclerk.