Random good picture Not show
1. Your return ticket is valid for three months.
2. Do you want a single or a return ticket?
3. I would like a return ticket.
4. A return ticket to London(sentencedict.com/return ticket.html), please.
5. He bought a return ticket and boarded the next train for home.
6. What nit gave him a return ticket?
7. There is no return ticket to Manhattan.
8. If the Claimant was unable to use his return ticket then the cost of returning to the U.K. would be covered.
9. Would you like a single or a return ticket?
10. The price is 20 yuan for a return ticket.
11. Did you get my return ticket and papers?
12. Would you like single ticket or a return ticket?
13. Caller: Okay. What's the cost of a return ticket?
14. I want a return ticket to London please.
15. Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?
16. I need a return ticket for melbourne at 4:15 this afternoon.
17. I want to change the date of my return ticket.
18. Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan? Yes here it is.
19. A first - class child return ticket to Washington, please.
20. Attendees who need a return ticket please contact the Business Center of the hotel, or alternatively, the Conciliar Team will help.
21. Give me two first - class return ticket to hastings, please.
22. I need a return ticket for Paris at 4:25 this afternoon.
23. I want an open return ticket to London for December first.
24. That is, they did not acknowledge each other, but each bought a first-class railway return ticket to Clapham Junction.
25. At the inquest they said he probably hadn't intended to kill himself because he had a return ticket in his pocket.
26. Tianjin set up a mother and her daughter day return ticket.
27. So you don't expect to return? I always set a return ticket.
28. It'll take almost all my savings to buy a return ticket.
More similar words: return, take turns, in return, tax return, returning, in return for, ticket office, turn to, rickets, picket line, kick the bucket, burnt, bucket, rocket, packet, jacket, bracket, bicker, sicken, wicked, chicken, skyrocket, trickery, pocketbook, city slicker, turn, turn on, turn up, in turn, saturn.