Similar words: refer, reference, preference, in order to, care for, reform, near to, defend.
Random good picture Not show
1. Can't you refer to the dictionary?
2. The figures in parentheses refer to page numbers.
3. Don't refer to the matter again.
4. I promised not to refer to the matter again.
5. We agreed never to refer to the matter again.
6. They come from Tuam, a place they refer to on the title track of their album, 'All the Way From Tuam'.
7. Pronouns are often used to refer to a noun that has already been mentioned.
8. refer to sb/sth to mention or speak about sb/sth: The victims were not referred to by name.
9. This rule does not refer to children.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. These regulations refer to every foreigner.
11. The figures refer to our sales in Europe.
12. Don't refer to this matter again, please.
13. I refer to the situation instanced above.
14. Does your remark refer to all of us?
15. I had to refer to the instruction booklet.
16. You may refer to your notes if you want.
17. For further information, please refer to the relevant leaflet.
18. The new law does not refer to farm land.
19. I will refer to child abuse generically .
20. The word "e-commerce" was coined to refer to business done over the Internet.
21. It's something of a misnomer to refer to these inexperienced boys as soldiers.
22. By way of illustration I'll refer to the behavior of rabbits.
23. Refer to the dictionary when you don't know how to spell a word.
24. The term'alexia'is used to refer to any acquired disorder of reading.
25. The word "man" can refer to all humans[sentencedict.com], irrespective of sex.
26. Some patients don't refer to the discomfort of angina as an ache; rather they describe it as sudden sharp pains.
27. The new law does not refer to land used for farming.
28. I'd like to refer to something that was posted in an earlier thread.
29. I'll never forget the terrible events of that summer. It can refer to something such as a concert, festival or sports competition:The tourist guide lists the major events in the town throughout the year.
30. Absolutely he won't have your going into his house if you don't refer to me.
More similar words: refer, reference, preference, in order to, care for, reform, near to, defend, cartoon, start off, prior to, defense, refuge, defender, report on, refugee, defensive, give ear to, defendant, offer, in support of, reflection, differ, offering, refrigerator, transfer, interfere, different, differ from, difference.