Random good picture Not show
(1) In agreement with published literature, amphibole and pyroxene appeared to dissolve ahead of feldspar.
(2) Rock-forming mineral, olivine, pyroxene, hornblende, orthoclase, feldspar, plagioclase, mica, quartz, biotite, calcite and other common metal and nonmetal minerals.
(3) Jadeite jade consists of minerals of pyroxene, amphibole and feldspar groups.
(4) The deformation of olivine and pyroxene in the rock is the recrystallized process from coarse to fine grain, the spinel has obvious dissolution, migration and reprecipitation.
(5) Pyroxene is exclusively diopsidic augite, with a composition relatively colse to the diopside - hedenbergite join.
(6) Plutonic rocks consisting of pyroxene, pigeonite and plagioclase , the source of cumulate eucrites.
(7) Pyroxene crystallites in boninite matrix possess peculiar dendritic morphological features in the Xiangcheng area(Sentencedict.com ), western Sichuan.
(8) The less dark rocks are dominated by biotite mica and amphibole, and darker, more mafic rocks by pyroxene and olivine.
(9) In mineralogy , fei cui can be devided into jadeit, omphacite and soda chrome pyroxene.
(10) Thyon volcanic rocks are classified as alkali basalts, with pyroxene megacrysts, and deep-seated mantle xenoliths such as augite and peridotite have been observed in some basaltic layers.
(11) A usually coarse - grained igneous rock composed chiefly of calcic plagioclase and pyroxene.
More similar words: oxen, proxemics, pyro, thyroxin, pyrogen, thyroxine, pyrogens, pyrolysis, pyrometer, pyrogenic, pyromania, pyromaniac, pyrography, pyrotechnic, pyrotechnics, pyroelectric, pyrometallurgy, pyrotechnical, pyrenees, boxed, boxer, foxed, boxers, toxemia, xenon, waxen, vixen, xenia, hypoxemia, flaxen.