Random good picture Not show
1. A concerned Congress votes to impose a price floor $ 2 above the equilibrium price.
2. The government used price supports to maintain the price floor.
3. The fresh deals were securing a lower price floor for 2010 of about $ 50 - $ 55, they said.
4. If the government set the price floor at $10, will you change your demand of fish ball ?
5. Which causes a shortage of a good - a price ceiling or a price floor?
6. Give an example of a price ceiling and an example of a price floor.
More similar words: price fixing, floor, floor leader, ground floor, price, caprice, price tag, price war, fair price, priceless, total price, price index, price ceiling, flood, floodgate, rice, triceps, avarice, capricious, prickly heat, capriciousness, rhetorical device, briefly, chiefly, deflect, reflect, deflate, deflated, deflation, forceful.