Random good picture Not show
1) The factory's emergency generators were used during the power cut.
2) The power cut put us in a fix because we had invited people to dinner.
3) There was a power cut and all the lights went out.
4) Slightly winsomely said yesterday power cut.
5) Answer: Obviously now power cut, you why not does headrest switch sleep?
6) Police say a power cut is compromising the ventilation system in the Pike River Coal Pit in a remote part of the country's South Island.
7) Mills in Tamil Nadu are facing a power cut of 45 %.
8) There are candles strategically placed — just in case we have another power cut.
9) Electric heating is all very well until there's a power cut.
10) The battery should prevent the computer system from going down in the event of a power cut.
11) Most of the data on the hard drive was corrupted by the power cut.
12) The food in the freezer had thawed during a power cut.
13) The city centre was plunged into darkness by the power cut.
14) But nomes hear sounds slowed down and stretched out and deeper, like a record player in a power cut.
15) The couple may simply require light because a fuse has blown or a power cut has occurred.
16) It was Madame in the doorway, loudly disputing the accuracy of the information and the need for a power cut.
17) For example, the specialist Sun Frost range keeps food fresh for weeks rather than days if a power cut occurs.
18) A drop in voltage can be more serious than a power cut.
19) On enquiry they were told that the other had been lent to a local restaurant when it suffered a power cut.
20) The VCM content determination by turbidimetry on abnormal conditions (such as examination reparation in power cut and etc.
21) The shifting process of AMT usually is divided into three steps i. e. power cut, gear mesh and power resumption.
22) The VCM content determination by turbidimetry on abnormal conditions (such as examination reparation in power cut and etc. ) was described. And the feasibility of this method was discussed.
23) An emergency may be limited to the health facility infrastructure – for example, fire damage,(http://sentencedict.com/power cut.html) power cut or loss of water supply.
24) In order to guarantee the accuracy of the electric energy measurement, we need to monitor the on-line operation current transformer without power cut.
25) Hopes are that the World Cup will be hitch-free without a blow by a power cut outside Orlando Stadium.
More similar words: power, empower, superpower, powerful, overpower, solar power, powerfully, empowerment, power broker, undercut, power of attorney, haircut, bower, shower, tower, cower, lower, glower, flower, herculean, towering, follower, percussion, mercurial, glowering, tower over, sunflower, clock tower, repercussion, circumlocution.