Similar words: opine, opinion, sloping, developing, propinquity, public opinion, developing country, public opinion poll. Meaning: v. enter briefly.
Random good picture Not show
1) If you're ever passing pop in and see me.
2) Why don't you pop in/over and see us this afternoon?
3) She panics when people pop in unexpectedly, rushing round plumping cushions.
4) Why don't you pop in for a drink next time you're in the area?
5) There's a pop in the fridge for you.
6) And even if you just pop in for a welcome drink, look out for our Happy Days bar promotions.
7) It is, after all, only old pop in new bottles.
8) It's smart, effective, ecologically sound and it does pop in such a thirst-rousing way.
9) All you need to do is pop in to your local Radio Rentals shop ... or just give us a quick call.
10) Glad you could find the time to pop in on a humble scribe.
11) The influence of British pop in America was immense.
12) We may pop in to see you next week.
13) I may pop in to see you next month.
14) I'm going to pop in next door.
15) He likes to pop in at times.
16) Now [sentencedict.com], you pop in about 30 minutes after i find the victim's car!
17) Wang said he felt a pop in his hamstring while running sprints here Friday.
18) Unexpected guests " pop in out of the blue "
19) He said he would pop in on colleagues down the hall and catch them tucking into doughnuts.
20) To further narrow down your search, you can pop in "threesome" as a keyword.
21) Pop in a memory stick and screen a video or clips of junior's birthday party.
22) People will be irritated by unannounced friends who pop in without calling first.
23) The manager, Peter Rose and his team are available on Oxford 742048, telephone or pop in at your leisure.
24) I heard you at it so I thought I'd pop in and pass the time of day.
25) Now that I will be comparatively close to Salford,(http://sentencedict.com/pop in.html) perhaps I can pop in and enjoy your activities.
26) But if you have a moment to spare before you do catch the bus, be sure to pop in.
27) To backup your Gmail account using Thunderbird you'll firstly need to enable POP in Gmail.
28) Kim Jong Il ordered the gawky birds imported from Africa at $10, 000 a pop in the late 1990s, said guide Kim Jin Ok, giving The Associated Press a private tour.
29) If one of your parents lives nearby, they could pop in for a visit.
30) All the upside in the four-day work week came after a sharp, lopsided 1.5% decline Tuesday, attributed in part to a pop in crude prices above $51 a barrel and a trouncing of the U. S. dollar.
More similar words: opine, opinion, sloping, developing, propinquity, public opinion, developing country, public opinion poll, developing countries, pop, pop., pope, pop out, popcorn, popular, soap opera, popsicle, populace, populist, lollipop, unpopular, vox populi, apoplectic, popularity, population, topic, myopic, utopia, copied, myopia.