Random good picture Not show
1. He reluctantly conceded the point to me.
2. Can u point to where I am on this map?
3. All the signs point to a successful year ahead.
4. It doesn't have any point to it.
5. There is another point to be borne in mind.
6. The evidence all seems to point to one conclusion.
7. He described what had happened from point to point.
8. It's set point to Henman.
9. Recent stock market losses point to trouble ahead .
10. We need one more point to win the game.
11. There is, in addition, one further point to make.
12. Your presentation must move effortlessly from one point to the next.
13. Critics of the new machine point to its incompatibility with other products on the market.
14. Fragments of woven cloth at the site, clearly point to the production of textiles.
15. Our findings point to a lack of training among social services staff.
16. The finds from these burial grounds point to the existence of a prosperous matriarchal society.
17. The people make it a point to esteem the art of conversation in France.
18. I can't point to any one particular reason for it.
19. All the signs at the moment point to an early resumption of the fighting between the two countries.
20. She needs to win this point to level the score.
21. High electricity bills point to a poor heating system or bad insulation.
22. But there is another important point to consider.
23. They also point to a hung parliament.
24. Outsiders point to the potential for labour unrest.
25. I ... Is there a point to lightning conductors?
26. These in turn tend to point to extraterrestrial phenomena.sentencedict.com
27. Which did seem to point to some one who knew about the curry soup being prepared for supper.
28. It is part of the chairman's duty to keep each speaker to the point to avoid wasting time.
29. The other end of the twig is sharpened into a sharp point to use as a toothpick.
30. I know I'm piling it on a bit,(sentencedict.com) but there is a serious point to be made.
More similar words: point, point out, appoint, in point of, to the point, appointment, a case in point, amount to, joint, go into, coin, join, join in, go in for, enjoin, put to, fit to, button, ongoing, next to, cotton, ought to, button up, get together, admit to, react to, adapt to, subject to, attorney, be subject to.