Random good picture Not show
1. Karyotype analysis of 3 species of genus Physalis.
2. Results:The two extractives of Physalis alkekengi had a strong scavenging effect on DPPH free radical.
3. Physalia was inspired by the " Physalia physalis " jellyfish, whose name translates roughly to "Water Bubble".
4. Result Physalis peruvianal L. was able to inhibit the swelling of hind paw induced by complete Frenund's adjuvant in rats. Conclusion Physalis peruvianal L. has anti-inflammatory effect.
5. Conclusions Compounds 1-4 were isolated from Physalis genus ( Solanaceae ) for the first time.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
6. A species of ground cherry(Physalis ixocarpa) native to Mexico, widely naturalized in eastern North America, and having an edible, yellow to purple viscid fruit.
7. The natural calyx pigment of Physalis alkekengi was extracted with several different reagents and its physical andchemical characters were studied.
8. The effect of ABA on embryogenesis of Physalis pubescens L. and the possible relationship between somatic embryogenesis and environment stress were also discussed.
9. Objective:To determine luteolin content in Physalis alkekengi sepal which were collected from 20 places in Liaoning province.
10. Methods The content of total flavonoid in Physalis alkekengi L. var. franchetii(Mast. )Makino was determined using colorimetric with rutin as a standard product.
11. The author studies the research progress of physalis alkekengi L in respect of food and medication, the future development directions and the prospects have been also given.
12. These indicate that the different parts of Physalis alkekengi will have higher study value for medicine and nutrition.
13. Effect of phytohormone ABA and 2,4 - D on tissue culture of Physalis pubescens was investigated.
14. It can provide a reliable basis for scientific use in different medicinal parts of Physalis.
15. Objective To know the antimicrobial spectrum of ethanol extracts of Physalis alkekengi. var. francheti(Mast). Makino. through the study of antimicrobial activity in vitro.
16. Objective : To establish method for determining the content of physalis alkekengi L.
17. The results showed that there were abundant inorganic elements in physalis alkekengi L . var.
18. Daqing Longheda Food Co. , Ltd is the first physalis research, manufacturing and the sales enterprise in China.
19. Dehydrated fruit in bulk quantities depending on availability. Mango, Pineapple, Coconut, Early Fig, Goldenberry or Physalis grape, Banana.
More similar words: chrysalis, physicalism, physicality, hysterosalpingography, salish, dorsalis, salisbury, commensalism, universalist, universalism, physical geography, universalistic, pachysandra, ready sale, beauty salon, charity sale, monthly sales, physic, monthly salary, physique, physics, physical, physically, symphysis, emphysema, apophysis, physicals, physicist, diaphyses, physician.