Similar words: diaphragm, stalagmite, iris diaphragm, euphrates, euphrates river, fomites, dolomites, quagmire. Meaning: n. reeds of marshes and riversides in tropical or temperate regions.
Random good picture Not show
1. Both Phytolacca acinosa Roxb. and Phragmites australis could effectively improve soil environment, and thus, enhance the activities of soil enzymes.
2. Calluses from two ecotypes of reed (Phragmites communis Trin. ) plant(dune reed and swamp reed) were used to study plant acclimations to heat stress.
3. Leaf tissue turnover of Leymus chinensis and Phragmites communis after grazing was studied by application of theory and method of tissue turnover in this paper.Sentencedict.com
4. The soil activity at rhizosphere of Phragmites australis was higher than that in Spartina alterniflora.
5. And that of ? Phragmites communis ? herbaceous community : ≥30 %.
6. It is well known that Phragmites Communis Trin (Reed) has not only high economic value but also wide applied prospects in protection of ecological environment.
7. The module morphological characteristics of Leymus chinensis, Phragmites communis and Kalimeris integrifolia were measured and analyzed by sampling randomly in thirty sites.
8. Any of several perennial reeds of the genus Phragmites in the grass family, found worldwide in marshes and wetlands and having stems up to nearly6 meters(20 feet) long.
9. Phragmites communis, Lythrum salicaria, Sal ix babylonica and Pterocarya stenoptera have good ability to adapt the worse environment in water-lever-fluctuating zone and in band of the reservoir.
10. The Phragmites communis community is landscape plant community and have wide distributions.
11. The invasion of Spartina alterniflora had increased rhizospheric soil organic carbon contents and storages of the wetland of indigenous Phragmites australis.
12. Study was made on the treatment effect on seawater from toilet-flushing (simulation) by using phragmites communis, suaeda salsa, typha latifolia, and their combination.
13. However, there is no significant difference between insect communities in Phragmites australis.
14. With the increase of wastewater irrigated concentration, the biomass of Phragmites communis increased, especially for the root mass, but for root collar diameter.
15. The result showed that the daily variation process of Phragmites communis was fit to the single peak curve, namely high at noon while low at morning and night.
16. The content of TN obviously increased for the death of phragmites communis.
17. Objective To make a rapid determination of ferulic acid and identification of its structure in rhizome of Phragmites communis (RPC).
18. Tide was the main hydrology course, which influenced the Shanyutan Phragmites australis marsh of Min River estuary.
19. Warming and nitrogen deposition had interaction on the decomposition rate of Leymus chinensis and Phragmites communis litter.
20. A harvest mouse keeps watch from the safety of its nest made from Phragmites reeds.
21. The paper introduces the vegetation types of Zhalong wetland and major factors affecting Phragmites communis Trin . growth.
More similar words: diaphragm, stalagmite, iris diaphragm, euphrates, euphrates river, fomites, dolomites, quagmire, phrase, phrasing, rephrase, noun phrase, paraphrase, phrase book, phraseology, phrasal verb, periphrastic, catchphrase, catch phrase, fragment, paraphrasing, pragmatic, pragmatism, fragmental, pragmatist, fragmented, pragmatics, fragmentary, pragmatical, pragmatically.