Random good picture Not show
1. The country provided a pension to the old person.
2. As an old person, one is often condemned to live alone.
3. A senile old person might also be assigned a legal guardian.
4. Sociologists and doctors agree that to uproot an old person may cause severe trauma.
5. Furthermore, the fact that the old person is alone, especially at night, is a constant source of anxiety.
6. The dependency of the old person may emerge gradually with increasing frailty or suddenly, as after a stroke.
7. We need to see the comfort a confused old person derives from holding a prayer book or rosary.
8. Firstly, the old person must be clinically diagnosed as mentally ill.
9. Thus, factors largely outside the control of the old person can create a dependency upon institutional care.
10. For example, a 70 year old person living alone would have their income made up to ￡53.40 a week.
11. An old person is helped to retain a sense of individuality through maintaining close relationships.
12. There, he would be another old person elbowed and nudged by the hordes in their restive wildebeest migration in search of gratification.
13. The old person tells us, this tree cries in local jargon " Kumajia " , also a few big mammal are in to death under its mephitis before, nevertheless, most animal can rely on natural escape it.
14. For example, an old person may want to enlarge the word size for his near-sighted eyes, or someone may want to zoom in the picture to watch its detail.
15. In entering a village, encounter an old person to running hastily.
16. When ambulance rushes, old person already resumed consciousness, rejects the hospital treatment.
17. Possibly because of will see an old person, i feel pitifully.sentencedict.com
18. As an old person from Shanghai, Grandpa likes Huaiju Drama best.
19. Forsake our old person who has all the selfish , sinful nature.
20. These are part of the agenda for any discussion and the old person needs reassurance that such experience is recognised as important.
21. A caring relative who has a strong attachment to the old person may find the vulnerability of the loved one nearly intolerable.
22. Yet it illustrates vividly the extent of the power which may be implicit in the relationship between care worker and old person.
23. We need to examine the case for it in relation to each and every old person, whose circumstances vary so greatly.
24. The availability of such services plays a part in whether an old person is able to stay at home.
25. Hours of work may be difficult to reconcile with the needs of the old person.
26. It was too bright and bouncy, too big sister, though it mightn't strike an old person.
27. Draw near by a piece of table of rostrum, many 10 old person in ruddy health of year of close seventy years of age, a safflower was worn before the bosom each, they are old 3 teacher.
28. Since none of the memories, desires, or personality of the old person remains, it seems as if the pincushion or soul is what is providing the criterion of identity.
29. Do you think a person over 40 or older an old person?
30. After the discussion, Li Xiaolong requests to take to bring with the protective glove to go into a well apprehends the water snake, and rescues is been stranded old person.
More similar words: person, persona, personal, in person, emerson, personnel, fat person, layperson, personify, supersonic, personage, personally, personable, personhood, impersonal, chairperson, impersonate, salesperson, personality, personalize, legal person, personal income, famous person, personalized, impersonator, spokesperson, antipersonnel, personalities, interpersonal, impersonation.