Random good picture Not show
1. Methods:Using nystatin perforated patch clamp recording configuration.
2. Objective: Determination of the content of nystatin by turbidimetry.
3. After treatment with itraconazole and nystatin, the lesion recovered gradually.
4. It is concluded that MP is better than Nystatin in the treatment of monilial vaginitis during pregnancy in terms of safety and efficacy.
5. METHOD:The contents of the three ingredients of nystatin glycerol after stored at different light and temperature were determined by HPLC.
6. Amphotericin B and nystatin, ketoconazole and clotrimazole have been known to have similar antifungal mechanism respectively.
7. Unlike the related polyenes, nystatin and filipin, pimaricin does not change the permeability of the plasma membrane.
8. Conclusion:Gargling with sodium bicarbonate solution and nystatin liquid alternately can significantly reduce the incidence of oral fungal infection in ICU patients.
9. OBJECTIVE To observe the clinical effect of nystatin with glycerol on prevention of oral cavity fungal infection in serious patients.
10. Gerald was asked to try a diet containing no sugar or white flour and was given an anti-fungal drug, nystatin.
11. Methods 35 patients(36ears) with otomycosis were treated by cleaning under otoscope and aspersion of nystatin powder as well as insertion of a iodoform gauze.
12. The results of drug sensitivity showed that amphotericin (AMB) and nystatin (NYS) were the most sensitive and flucytosine (5- Fc ) was the most resistant (54.2%).
13. The susceptibility of Saccharomyces albicans to fluconazole, ketoconazole and nystatin was 95.65%, 80.43%, and 89.13%, and a few isolates were resistent to antifungal agents.
14. Over the next six weeks, I learned how to give Sam medicine with a syringe in the side of his mouth: Mylicon for gas, Nystatin for yeast, Colic Calm for reflux.
15. Conclusion At present, the resistance of Saccharomyces in patients with oral fungal infection is not significant, most Saccharomyces albicans are sensitive to fluconazole, ketoconazole and nystatin.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
16. For the treatment of deep infection of drugs such as Nystatin.
17. The drug sensitive test in vitro indicated that itraconazole, amphotericin B and nystatin were highly sensitive, ketoconazole and clotrimazole were low sensitive, fluconazole was resistant.
18. Conclusion: Alliun is effective in treating children's mycosis intestinalis and superior to Nystatin, and it is easy for children to accept.
19. Localised disease may be treated at first with relatively inexpensive drugs such as nystatin, miconazole or clotrimazole.
More similar words: stationary state, way station, nystagmus, subway station, statin, relay station, generating station, railway station, lovastatin, simvastatin, devastating, atorvastatin, somatostatin, electronystagmography, broadcasting station, city-state, city state, steady-state, steady state, statute of limitation, statute of limitations, many's the, summary statement, monthly statement, starting system, static, many's the time, funny story, penny stock, statistical information.