Random good picture Not show
2. She has been nominated for the presidency.
3. He was nominated best actor.
4. He was nominated for the best actor award.
5. She has been nominated for the Presidency.
6. Ferraro was the first woman to be nominated for the job of vice president.
7. Under party rules each candidate has to be nominated by 55 Labour MPs.
8. He's been nominated by the Green Party as their candidate in the next election.
9. The President nominated me his representative at the meeting.
10. The board nominated her as the new director.
11. She was nominated to speak on our behalf.
12. He has now been formally nominated as presidential candidate.
13. He was nominated for the MP.
14. She was nominated for a special award.
15. I have been nominated to the committee.
16. The movie was nominated for an Oscar.
17. She was nominated as the delegation's official interpreter.
18. Taylor has nominated Adams as his replacement.
19. The film was nominated for an Academy Award.
20. He has been nominated to the committee.
21. She was nominated to the legislative council.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. To be nominated for union president you need one person to propose you and another to second you.
23. He was nominated as chair of the board of governors.
24. He was nominated by the African National Congress as one of its team at the Groote Sehuur talks.
25. She has been nominated as Best Actress for her part in the film 'Forever Together'.
26. 1 December has been nominated as the day of the election.
27. He has been nominated three times for the Oscar but has yet to win.
28. Practically every movie he made was nominated for an Oscar.
29. December has been nominated as the day of the election.
30. I've been trying to get a line on the guy they've nominated with no luck.
More similar words: nominate, dominated, nominative, nomination, denominator, denomination, dominate, abominate, common denominator, nondenominational, predominate, laminated, illuminated, nominal interest rate, exterminated, contaminated, nominal, nominally, nominal head, dominator, dominative, dominatrix, dominating, domination, abomination, laminate, ruminate, terminate, fulminate, eliminate.