Random good picture Not show
1. Net profit was up 16.1%.
2. The group had a net profit margin of 30% last year.
3. The net profit from the sale was 100 dollars.
4. The net profit was up 16.3% last month.
5. MCSNet ended 1993 with a significant net profit.
6. Roche will report net profit April 24.
7. No net profit or per share figures were given.
8. Your net profit is 5 percent on sales.
9. Another net profit for Swindon Town.
10. Arcade had net profit 16. 9 million guilders in its fiscal year ended March on sales of about 398 million guilders.
11. In the first half, net profit more than doubled to 1. 86 billion francs.
12. Analysts reckon the company's net profit probably halved last year, to around 500 billion lire.
13. In August, the company announced net profit for the year ended June 30 rose 75 percent on increased sales.
14. Nestle posted 1994 net profit of 2. 94 billion francs, before items.
15. The net profit margin would be 2.1 to 2.3 per cent.
16. The company's net profit is 10, 000.
17. The operating expense increased, but the net profit decreased.
18. What about the net profit?
19. Gold contributed about 60 % to its net profit.
20. He made a net profit of 2000 dollars.
21. The result showed positive correlation between net profit ratio and net assets gain, meanwhile, it took negative correlation to asset-liability ratio.
22. Can you tell me the company's net profit this quarter?
23. Fujitsu says it expects to break even in 1993-94, with zero net profit.
24. The preliminary figures were below many analysts' predictions of 125 billion in net profit.
25. The amount that is left after the retailer has paid his overheads is called net profit.
26. Between 1979 and 1982 there was a reduction in farm net profit of almost 44%.
27. The balance of the profit and loss account represents the net profit or loss for the accounting period.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. It has 2, 600 employees and 1995 revenues of $ 984 million with a net profit of $ 131 million.
29. Van Melle has operations in 125 countries and reported 1999 net profit of Euros 29m on sales of Euros 448m.
30. Northants profit Cricket: NatWest Trophy holders Northamptonshire have announced a net profit of ￡19,312 for last year.
More similar words: profits, profit, nonprofit, at a profit, profitable, unprofitable, profit motive, profit margin, profile, proficient, proficiency, high profile, racial profiling, out of it, of itself, microfiche, profuse, profess, profane, profusely, profound, profaned, professor, profusion, profanity, profundity, profoundly, profligate, profligacy, profession.