Random good picture Not show
1. All this, needless to say, had been culled second-hand from radio reports.
2. Needless to say, any contributions of money will be gratefully received.
3. Needless to say, theory and practice sometimes diverged.
4. Needless to say, I survived.
5. The problem, needless to say, is the cost involved.
6. Needless to say, he kept his promise.
7. Needless to say, the students who had studied mathematics before did better in the statistics exam.
8. Needless to say, he'll be off work for a while.
9. It was needless to say a team effort.
10. Needless to say, the top subsequently shoots off.
11. Needless to say, it sometimes confuses the diagnosis.
12. Needless to say, we're on a very tight budget.
13. Needless to say I was staggered at this result.
14. Basil, needless to say(sentencedict.com), has found the butter.
15. The whole thing, needless to say, is demoralizing.
16. There was no bathroom, needless to say.
17. All of these, needless to say, without cream.
18. Needless to say, some did survive and prosper.
19. Citric comes from citrus fruits, needless to say.
20. Needless to say, this is nonsense.
21. Needless to say, it was a winning combination.sentencedict.com
22. Needless to say, she was not in the chorus as she had legs like inverted beer bottles.
23. Needless to say, swing has been enjoying a rebirth lately, with ordinary folk getting into the craze.
24. Needless to say you can link directly to the vendor's Web site from the listings.
25. There is, needless to say, some bitterness and disappointment that no system emerged after considerable expenditure.
26. Needless to say, cigarette vending machines in the United States dispense packs of 20.
27. Needless to say, the band was run on cooperative lines with no one in particular leading.
28. Needless to say, no lunch for him, as he retreated amidst hoots and laughter, carrying the offending object.
29. He got home from the party the next morning. Needless to say, his parents were furious.
30. Our budgie got out of its cage while our cat was in the room. Needless to say, the cat moved quicker than me and caught it.
More similar words: heedless, needle, that is to say, wheedle, less than, no less than, stainless steel, endless, regardless, irregardless, regardless of, chitosan, need, needy, needs, bus stop, feedlot, red-letter day, testosterone, uselessness, selflessness, tactlessness, limitlessness, meddlesome, milestone, less, bless, unless, useless, lesson.