Similar words: monosomy, trypanosomiasis, microsomia, monosodium, monosodium glutamate, Trypanosoma, trypanosome, nosocomial.
Random good picture Not show
1. Further studies showed that 28 monosomic alien addition lines and 48 introgression lines were resistant to brown planthopper.
2. In the progeny of monosomic addition lines a high frequency of wheat-alien species translocation with various segments of chromosomes could be found by application of both PCR and GISH technique.
3. Monosomic addition lines M14 of Beta corolliflora Zoss in sugar beet is a specific apomictic material of our country.
4. Chromosomal location of genes for multispikelet character of the common wheat (Triticum aestivum L. ) line " 88F2185" was determinated by monosomic analysis.
5. Many progenies were obtained by a Brassica oleracea - Sinapis alba monosomic alien addition line plant selfing.
6. In fact, UV curing component epoxy acrylic paint, clear acrylic lines such as acidlowpolymer and monosomic.
7. T - test and Duncan variance analysis were adopted in F _ 1 and F _ 2 monosomic analysis.
8. Clearly irregularities of this nature could lead to the production of aneuploid offspring. 3.57% of PMCs took place the translocation. 2.22% of the populations were monosomic plants.
More similar words: monosomy, trypanosomiasis, microsomia, monosodium, monosodium glutamate, Trypanosoma, trypanosome, nosocomial, macrosomia, microsome, microsomal, microeconomic, micro-economics, microeconomics, schistosomiasis, economic dynamics, monospaced, monostable, economic, monosyllable, monosyllabic, economics, taxonomic, autonomic, agronomic, ergonomic, bionomics, monomial, anosognosia, autosomal dominant disorder.