Random good picture Not show
1) Microeconomic systems of government regulations have to be harmonized.
2) Others are much more interested in microeconomic questions, like tax reform, local-government finance and the role of subsidies and benefits.
3) But once again microeconomic problems arise since there are two parties to the contract of employment.
4) A Course in Microeconomic Theory . Princeton University Press, 1990.
5) Many important microeconomic assumptions have never been proved, and some have proved wrong.
6) Managerial economics focuses on the application of microeconomic theory to business problems.
7) Over the long period of time, microeconomic theory holds that competition is effective with ineffective monopoly.
8) Develop microeconomic, the key depends on tiredly, classification is directive.
9) Regulation, too, was seen as a microeconomic tool, to establish fair markets and resilient financial institutions.
10) Classical economics also examined microeconomic problems.
11) In microeconomic, the operating strategies of various types of enterprises will be impacted.
12) A bold microeconomic agenda will not yield instant rewards.
13) Based on the former research results, applying microeconomic theory and rent theory, the economic mechanism of Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) cost saving and its development space are analyzed.
14) Just as important are microeconomic incentives such as rules for accounting, disclosure and compensation.
15) The reforms out to fix the microeconomic structure of financial markets and deliver better macroeconomic outcomes.
16) The microeconomic and macroeconomic fluctuations might effect the loan.
17) From a microeconomic perspective, companies are also content with the wages they provide within this context.
18) Research and teaching: microeconomic theory, game theory and social choice theory.
19) United States also has its own microeconomic to - do list, albeit of a different sort.
20) Second and just as important, is microeconomic reform.
21) A hands-off approach to macroeconomic management has the great virtue of leaving both hands free for microeconomic tasks.
22) The chapter showed that these theories are based on microeconomic foundations.
23) The purpose of the research project is to examine the effects of profit sharing at the microeconomic level.
24) It has profound history causes, administration causes, human - based causes and microeconomic base causes.
25) As the rising financial market in our financial field, China gold market's completion and development have the important significance to macro-economics and microeconomic.
26) At the same time,[http://sentencedict.com/microeconomic.html] it takes effect in accelerating functional transformation of superintendent departments and breaking away from the direct control and the participation of microeconomic activity .
27) The subject can be spilt in the usual way into macroeconomic and microeconomic topics.
28) M & A has the bigness meaning to our country microeconomic and macroeconomic.
29) A general equilibrium model with banking sector and consumer-producer microeconomic foundation is constructed to analyze the mechanisms of twin crises in the emerging market economies.
30) Laura impressed me with her knowledge of technology, manufacturing, and trade, the microeconomic issues I felt had been too long ignored in the making of national economic policy.
More similar words: microeconomics, micro-economics, macroeconomic, macroeconomics, macro-economics, socioeconomic, socioeconomics, economic recovery, economic region, economic recession, economic, economics, economical, uneconomic, economic aid, economically, economic life, economic cost, economic cycle, economic value, home economics, economic model, economic condition, economic outlook, economic impact, economic growth, economic policy, economic sector, economic system, economic benefit.