Random good picture Not show
1. Explain the distinction between microeconomics and macroeconomics.
2. For this reason, we started the book with microeconomics and only now turn to the study of macroeconomics.
3. The article caused a rethink in microeconomics, a rethink that is still going on.
4. We have looked at some of the key principles that underlie microeconomics.
5. We started this chapter by describing microeconomics as tile complex study of mundane questions like whether to buy another can of tuna.
6. After the important context of this macroeconomic study of sport, the rest of the book looks at the microeconomics of sport.
7. Take the rationality assumptions of microeconomics or of Morgenthau's Realism, for instance.
8. Are they rational decision-makers of the kind proposed in microeconomics and Game Theory?
9. With the development of science and technology micro-economics has been developed greatly. Using various new tools and theories, people has furthered researches on market behavior.
10. What we study in micro-economics is how individuals or how business or how governments or how foreign buyers or sellers influence the use of land, labor, capital, etc.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
11. According to the macro-economics and micro-economics, a new method was proposed to evaluate the economical reasonability of the bridge retrofit in this paper.
12. And the game theory and micro-economics are the primary tools.
13. Among the micro-economics, resource demand and re-allocation process between the supplier, the price is one of the important variables.
14. By micro-economics "consumer rule"principle, the farmers should be demand-driven, the rural is provided with financial supply and constantly improve China's rural financial system.
15. Regulation theory in micro-economics directs and protects China's CBM industrial development, as it adjusts itself with industrial development.
16. Being an important theory branch of modern micro-economics, the theory of the firm originated in 1930s, from The Nature of the Firm, which is .
17. The theory of micro-economics is mainly used to study how to make the investigative benefit maximum with minimum investigative cost while the economic analysis is made.
18. At the same time, it works efficiency on both macro-economics and micro-economics.
19. A tract: Case teaching is a better su lement for theory teaching on Micro-economics and an effective mea to develop students' learning interest.
20. What it retains and builds on is the fundamental assumption of scarcity and hence competition—the basis of the choice theoretic approach that underlies micro-economics.
21. These decisions are within the area of study of micro-economics.
22. With the development of the theoretical system of game theory, it has been widely applied to the micro-economics.
23. It is feasible to schedule computer resources with the methods of micro-economics.
More similar words: microeconomics, macroeconomics, macroeconomic, socioeconomic, economics, economic recovery, home economics, economic system, economic sector, economic recession, supply-side economics, agricultural economics, international economics, economic, economical, economically, economic life, economic cost, economic model, economic condition, economic growth, economic impact, economic benefit, economic effects, economic progress, economic activity, economic indicator, economic prosperity, economic expansion, economic depression.