Random good picture Not show
1. Objective To investigate the etiology and misdiagnosis of microsomia children.
2. Method Data of 83 cases of microsomia children were analyzed retrospectively.
3. Objective To analyse the clinical characteristics of 221 microsomia children whose mean stature is lower than that of the same age and same sex 2SD or who is under the third percentage.
4. Objective To investigate the clinical characteristics of 205 microsomia children whose mean stature is lower than that of the same age and same sex 2SD or who is under the third percentage .
5. Objective: To observe and analyse the change of blood zinc, copper, iron, calcium, magnesium level in microsomia children.
6. Results The incidences of the operative delivery, premature, pregnant induced hypertension (PIH)and microsomia of the pregnant women with GDM are higher than the control group.
7. The left side of Lincoln's face was much smaller than the right, an aberration(3) called cranial(4) facial microsomia.
More similar words: macrosomia, microsome, microsomal, Microsoft, Microsoft Windows, stereomicroscope, acrosome, trypanosomiasis, schistosomiasis, microeconomic, microeconomics, micro-economics, omicron, microsphere, microseism, microstate, microspore, microscopy, microscope, microscopic, microsystem, microsecond, microswitch, microsurgery, submicroscopic, microscopical, microminiature, microstructure, microscopically, photomicrograph.