Random good picture Not show
1. Raising the minimum wage would ratchet up real incomes in general.
2. The president has proposed a hike in the minimum wage.
3. The minimum wage was set at ￡3.20 an hour.
4. Politically, raising the minimum wage is good for the Democrats.
5. The minimum wage is designed to help people in low-pay service industries.
6. Congress has legislated a new minimum wage for workers.
7. The union scored a triumph in negotiating a minimum wage within the industry.
8. Their calculations were based on a notional minimum wage.
9. These people deserve to make more than the minimum wage.
10. This may end efforts to set a minimum wage well above the poverty line.
11. State minimum wage increase opponents contend that it unfairly disadvantages small businesses and has an adverse competitive impact on many labor-intensive industries.
12. Nowhere in the world has a minimum wage not caused higher unemployment.
13. The local shop paid Mino the legal minimum wage, but worked him twice the legal number of hours.
14. Employers and business groups contend that a higher minimum wage would saddle them with higher labor costs.
15. Raising the minimum wage would ratchet up real incomes where disparities are at their worst and need is most clustered.
16. And they neglect an equally dire risk: A minimum wage that is too low leaves people to languish on welfare.
17. The average weaver today makes less than minimum wage, with beginners earning as little as $ 1 an hour.
18. Democrats have made gains by promoting a 90-cent-an-hour minimum wage increase.
19. A typical minimum wage job is as a clerk or short-order cook in a fast-food restaurant.
20. The government supported the unions in their demand for a minimum wage.
21. Most of the junior office staff are on the minimum wage .
22. The senator introduced a bill that would increase the minimum wage.
23. That followed much larger gains in November and December when the legislated increase in the federal minimum wage was a factor.
24. Both sides are arming themselves for the coming debate on the minimum wage,[http://sentencedict.com/minimum wage.html] which could be nasty.
25. Perhaps the most conspicuous example of this well-intentioned foolishness is the minimum wage.
26. Very few workers - less than 5 percent - receive the statutory minimum wage, however.
27. The White House sidestepped questions about linking the gas tax repeal with the minimum wage.
28. About 40 percent. of Britain's adult women part-time workers would benefit from Labour's proposal for a minimum wage.
29. For example, although they raised prices as the IMF wished, they insisted on minimum wage requirements.
30. Day believes it will provide greater predictability in economic development efforts if all communities in Arizona have the same minimum wage.
More similar words: minimum, minimal, minimize, minimalist, optimum, maximum, wage, wager, New Age, stowage, daily wage, inimical, living wage, inimitable, minion, mining, ministry, minibus, feminist, diminish, minister, feminism, feminine, diminished, aluminium, examining, reminisce, miniskirt, administer, anno domini.