Similar words: on the grounds of, middle-class, ground, background, round and round, round, around, round off.
Random good picture Not show
1. The negotiators could find no middle ground.
2. Negotiations have failed to establish any middle ground.
3. She seems to have found a middle ground in which mutual support, rather than complete dependency, is possible.
4. The ballet company now occupies the middle ground between classical ballet and modern dance.
5. His message was aimed at the undecided middle ground of Israeli politics.
6. The constituency's middle ground is a mess.
7. It was this middle ground that I feel was reinforced by the Hebron agreement.
8. But it is a middle ground that hundreds of police officers use daily.
9. There is little middle ground in the ancient blood feud between trial lawyers and the insurance industry.
10. President Gorbachev continues to behave as if the middle ground were still there[Sentencedict.com ], because without it he is nothing.
11. Major has swiftly moved towards the middle ground of politics.
12. The main thrust will be in the middle ground, but we want to publish good quality literary works as well.
13. He has continued to cling to the middle ground, but that ground has been shifting.
14. The middle ground of reason has long been lost on this issue.
15. The Democrats need to relocate the middle ground between rubber-stamping nominees who are unacceptable and abusing the confirmation process.
16. The UN peace envoy has failed to find any middle ground between the government and the opposition parties.
17. When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
18. The debate is becoming polarized and there seems to be no middle ground.
19. He can be magical, he can be comical, but only rarely does he occupy the middle ground.
20. Apples grown in the integrated orchard occupied the metaphorical middle ground.
21. Here would be two worthy contenders - one Thatcherite, one Rocardian - for the newly defined middle ground.
22. The Law can also be applied to the depth dimension, with a fulcrum in the middle ground.
23. He has decided that the election will be won or lost on social issues in the electoral middle ground.
24. People come in all shapes and sizes and rucksack makers often have to aim for the middle ground when deciding on specifications.
25. Curb your excesses, they as much as said; seek the middle ground.
26. Among more radical monetarists and free marketeers there remains disappointment that the government had not done more to shift the middle ground.
27. The key Labour politician, Ramsay MacDonald, was equally eager to occupy the middle ground.
28. More important, the census gives an entirely different account of what is happening in this suburban middle ground.
29. When the day of reckoning finally arrived, the truth was found to lie well in the middle ground between these extremes.
30. This is the kind of argument that Clinton loves; it sets him on the middle ground.
More similar words: on the grounds of, middle-class, ground, background, round and round, round, around, round off, all round, round up, go around, surround, get around, come round, all around, surrounding, revolve around, around the corner, group, a bundle of, control group, founder, compound, boundary, abound in, profound, amid, midst, needle, midnight.