Random good picture Not show
1. Intact skin is a highly complex, metabolically active organ.
2. A Caveat: Are metabolically healthy obese individuals REALLY healthy?
3. Rock calls it "metabolically expensive".
4. They just power down, metabolically speaking, and then wait until the coast is clear (of antibiotics) to come back to life.
5. Ova, on the other hand, are very precious, metabolically expensive, and can not be replenished (a woman is born with all the eggs she'll ever have).
6. Both insulin resistance and fat-marbled muscles are metabolically unhealthy conditions that can be precursors of diabetes.
7. They just power down, metabolically speaking, and then wait until the coast is clear (of antibiotics) to come back to life. Which is why the poor patient just can't seem to clear the infection.
8. These more metabolically active reptiles, which could survive the harsh interior regions of Pangaea, became the dominant land animals of the late Permian.
9. Protein –100% metabolically available; all 22 amino acids, including the 8 that are essential for the complete metabolism and function of protein.
10. Rhodopseudomonas palustris is a Gram negative, purple, non-sulfur, phototropic bacterium[sentencedict.com], and is a metabolically versatile microbe.
11. Japanese sumo wrestlers are often used as a popular example of metabolically healthy obese.
12. Chronic and recurrent infections often occur when bacteria shut down and become metabolically dormant.
13. That's runner-speak for "hitting the wall, " which is what happens when a long-distance runner runs out of gas, metabolically speaking.
14. And if we consider other, potentially more telling outcomes—such as mortality—will metabolically healthy obese individuals still be considered healthy?
15. Thus, the high-temperature-loving microbes that swarm around deep-sea hydrothermal vents are often genetically and metabolically similar to the microbes in the hot springs of Yellowstone.
16. But, as Cowan notes, "It's certainly exciting that there may be a way to manipulate white adipose tissue to make it something that is more metabolically active and more brown fat–like."
17. Senescent cells; Mitotic cells that cannot divide, but remain metabolically active. Senescence is often caused by stimuli that can cause cancer.
18. Their results provided the first chink in the armour of the metabolically healthy obese concept.sentencedict.com/metabolically.html
19. "Not only do adult humans have brown fat, but it is metabolically active and seems to correlate with being thinner, " says Kahn.
20. Being intrigued with this finding, I conducted a similar study in a larger sample of metabolically healthy men and women as part of my PhD thesis.
21. But in April, three different research teams reported the presence of metabolically active brown fat in adults, located on the front of the neck and around the spine.
22. When they're overexposed or stimulated at too high a level for too long a duration, they end up being metabolically exhausted.
More similar words: metabolic, metabolic rate, metabolic process, diabolically, metabolic disorder, basal metabolic rate, metabolism, metabolize, metabolise, basal metabolism, diabolical, symbolically, catabolic, symbolical, metaphorically, anabolic, diabolic, parabolic, catabolism, anabolic steroid, publically, metaphysical, metaphorical, hermetically, politically, methodically, prolifically, symmetrically, diametrically, hydraulically.