Random good picture Not show
1. Your body can take the time necessary to metabolize fats.
2. We metabolize alcohol at different rates.
3. Our bodies constantly metabolize the food we eat.
4. The majority of cortisol is either metabolized in various tissues or conjugated in the liver and excreted.
5. These amines are metabolized by an enzyme now named monoamine oxidase.
6. All excreta is eventually metabolized, often by forms of life that are very different from those that produced it.
7. EDF is metabolize in liver.
8. Being herbivores, guinea pigs eat almost constantly, and metabolize food very quickly.
9. If an expectant mother can't metabolize sugar properly , her fetus may start producing extra insulin.
10. Because living creatures metabolize only certain types of carbon, the sediment record becomes a proxy for large-scale patterns in the carbon cycle.
11. The plant endophyte can metabolize many intereting secondary metabolites with novel structure and distinctive activities, which is an important source of new bioactive moleculars.
12. Moreover, the body uses fewer calories to metabolize fat than it does to metabolize other foods.
13. Soluble fiber helps the body metabolize fats, cholesterol and carbohydrates, and lowers blood cholesterol levels.
14. Just two capsules a day help metabolize protein, eliminate bloat and detoxify your system.
15. BDP does not directly influence the intercellular RNA metabolize of the lymphocyte.
16. The invention relates to a rhodococcus that can metabolize nicotine and application thereof[Sentencedict.com], and belongs to the technical field of applied microbiology.
17. To metabolize ( glucose, for example ) in the body.
18. Bleomycin hydrolase is an important enzyme to metabolize bleomycin via deamination in organisms.
19. But by the middle of the night, the alcohol will be metabolized and the rebound effect will set in.
20. To provide this energy, stores of blood sugar and fats are metabolized.
21. Because the elderly often experience a decline in liver function, these drugs are metabolized at a slower rate.
22. The company argued that it is not a drug because the body does not metabolize it.
23. The author expoundes the biological property of sphingolipid, and its important affect for human body metabolize when we take it as food additive.
24. Conclusion It can be considered the new antihypertensive drug carvedilol has no obvious effects to insulin sensitivity of metabolize syndrome, and has no obvious bad reactions.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. The highest and the lowest yield rate of Acorus calamus rhizome metabolize products were observed in methanol soakage extract (9.23%) and ultrasonic extract (2.55%), respectively.
26. Insulin, synthesized in the islets of Langerhans, is necessary to metabolize glucose.
27. As the disintegrator of ecosystem, the special character of microorganism such as rapid propagate and metabolize made them become the best material to restore.
28. Whether can you check in blood piece the candy that did not metabolize crystallizes?
29. Aerobic An organism, such as top fermenting ale yeast, that needs oxygen to metabolize.
30. It is the sweetener of the food that without the heat or the low heat, and could reduce the blood pressure, promote the metabolize, cure the hyperchlorhydria.
More similar words: metabolic, metabolism, metabolise, basal metabolism, basal metabolic rate, catabolic, symbolize, catabolism, abolish, anabolic, diabolic, abolition, parabolic, anabolism, get about, diabolical, set about, symbolizing, diabolically, forget about, abolitionist, abolitionism, idolize, timetable, time table, stabilize, idolized, anabolic steroid, stabilized, stabilizer.