Random good picture Not show
1. The relative importance of increased secretion and/or impaired catabolism of circulating triglyceride in causing diabetic lipaemia has yet to be determined.
2. The constitution, nutrition catabolism and safety of the healthful oil, the major component of which is diacylglycerol, were explained in this paper.
3. But this kind of catabolism mainly concentrates on the banana skin.
4. The respiratory rate and catabolism pathway are described respectively by using relative mol number of consumed oxygen during unit time and respiratory quotient.
5. Catabolism of all sorts of albumen of human body of element be caused by are overmuch, also can cause disease of azotic qualitative blood.
6. Mesobilirubinogen, urobilinogen, and urobilin represent intestinal breakdown products of bilirubin catabolism. 220.
7. The bile acids are synthesized as excretory products of cholesterol catabolism and are composed of a carbon-24 steroid nucleus.
8. This indicates that BU can be deemed as the available index in monitoring the proteid catabolism distribution, bodily load and the recovery situation.
9. Objective To investigate the effects of heroin on plasma uric acid and purine nucleotides catabolism in rat spleen by testing the activities of adenosine deaminase (ADA) and xanthine oxidase (XOD).
10. Objective : To investigate the effect of morphine on purine nucleotide catabolism and the mechanism.
11. Autophagy stabilizes intracellular environment and maintains cell survival through balancing anabolic metabolism and catabolism.
12. Intracellular PHB depolymerase and 3 hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase catalyze the initial reactions of intracellular PHB catabolism.
13. A second experiment was designed to look for signs of catabolism.
14. Method We carry out clinical education to 180 cases of diabetes,(sentencedict.com/catabolism.html) analysing the sugar catabolism.
15. Long-chain acyl-coenzyme A synthetases(LACSs)activate free fatty acid to acyl-CoA thioesters and play an important role in fatty acid anabolism and catabolism.
16. Corpulency is one of harmful habit-diseases in modern life thats caused by abnormal store of fat when anabolism of fat is high than catabolism.
More similar words: metabolism, abolish, metabolic, embolism, symbolism, abolitionism, diabolic, abolition, parabolic, diabolical, beat about, symbolise, abolitionist, fatalism, beat about the bush, roman catholicism, parabola, bolivar, symbolic, symbolize, shambolic, taboo, eatable, get about, simon bolivar, a bolt from the blue, database, tea table, put about, set about.