Random good picture Not show
1. The gold medalist has been widely exposed to the public on television.
2. Korbut was a gymnastics gold medalist.
3. Olympic gold medalist Ekaterina Gordeeva is writing a memoir about her life with Sergei Grinkov, her late husband and figure-skating partner.
4. Tan was a gold medalist in that event at both the 1993 World Cup and the 1994 World Championships.
5. Aren Nielsen, bronze medalist the last two years, was never a contender and finished eighth.
6. Boguslaw Maminski, the 1983 World steeplechase silver medalist, has chosen London to make his marathon debut.
7. Devers, a two-time gold medalist at the Atlanta Games, won in the individual category.
8. Silver Medalist at 1 st International Tai Dhi Tournament.
9. Israeli windsurfing bronze medalist Shahar Zubari used a scatological expletive to describe the Chinese in an interview with the Yediot Ahronot daily on Friday.
10. Olympic archery gold medalist kim Kyung Wook knows how demanding her sport can be.
11. Dr. Esselstyn is also an Olympic gold medalist in rowing, and he was awarded the Bronze Star as an army surgeon in Vietnam.
12. Ethiopia's Derartu Tulu, the 10,000-metre Olympic gold medalist in 1992, won the title again in 2000 two years after giving birth to a daughter.
13. Liu huan yuan , the silver medalist complained the unfair judgment.
14. Top seed Ardy, world silver medalist Susan to, Olympic champion Ku Suma and defending champion Arbi.
15. The photo finish showed that Trammell, silver medalist at two Olympic Games and three world championships, was the winner in a similar time of 13.15 seconds.
16. Zou Kai, a gold medalist in the men's team event, won the floor exercise Sunday night.
17. Parker, the 1988 bronze medalist, went home empty - handed after being eliminated in the quarterfinals.
18. Here's some background on the Chinese gold medalist of the women's 1500 meters track speed skating.
19. Britain's Amy Williams, an Olympic Gold medalist, starts her run during the skeleton at the Bobsleigh and Skeleton World Cup in Winterberg, Germany January 22, 2011.
20. This is the woman of the moment : the first Olympic gold medalist in gymnastics in this country.
21. Mary Ann Grabavoy and Cynthia Potter, a 1976 bronze medalist, will run the show.
22. Senior heavyweight Rob Mitas was the Wildcats' other gold medalist.
23. He won the Ohio State High School Championship and was medalist in the Ohio State Amateur.
24. Inge Sorensen of Denmark earned a bronze medal in the 200m breaststroke at the age of 12, making her the youngest medalist ever in an individual event.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. ALTHOUGH Svetlana Khorkina is a world-famous Russian gymnast and seven-time Olympic medalist, not many people know that it was the Universiade that helped her reemerge from the doldrums.
26. And it has attracted at least one other world class athlete, double gold medalist American swimmer Ryan Lochte.
27. Yes , there are Pea Gil - Su of DPRK , Olympic pommel horse gold medalist, won this event again.
28. China won the bronze medal in 2000 and Yang was a bronze medalist on uneven bars.
29. Shooter Xu Haifeng became China's first ever Olympic Gold medalist.
30. Zhou has achieved No. 1 world rankings at various times. She was a silver medalist at the 2001 IBF World Championships and was a bronze medalist at the 2003 Championships.
More similar words: medallist, bipedalism, feudalistic, medal, gold medal, medallion, vandalise, scandalise, vandalism, feudalism, realist, fatalist, loyalist, moralist, royalist, vocalist, idealist, legalist, finalist, herbalist, realistic, journalist, pluralist, socialist, holistic medicine, idealistic, cabalistic, centralist, moralistic, fatalistic.