Random good picture Not show
(1) The medical community continues to make progress in the fight against cancer.
(2) We must innovate in order to make progress.
(3) We perceive him wish to make progress.
(4) They can make progress in no other way.
(5) As a leader in the Senate, you make progress by making promises others can count on.
(6) It is difficult to make progress in your career if you leave a trail of damaged relationships behind you.
(7) I feel that we're just beginning to make progress, and that it would be wrong to stop now.
(8) Then he started to make progress with simple objects in the room, rewarding each correct identification.
(9) Both leaders have promised to make progress on matters of substance.
(10) I found I was expected to make progress, entailing fast driving within the speed limits on all roads.
(11) These renters would offer an opportunity to make progress in science and engineering research.
(12) If the alliance were not seen to make progress, it might go into reverse.
(13) You make progress on the goals, and your supervisor stays involved to monitor and reward your progress.
(14) I feel I'm going to make progress with her.
(15) So you make progress with Miss Barkley?
(16) This was a refusal to change, to make progress. Sentencedict.com
(17) Furthermore, it will make progress of nativization study on instructional design.
(18) But for such contacts and consultations to make progress, I think what's important for Dalai Lama is to have sincerity, otherwise no substantiative results can be made.
(19) Harmonious education can have them feel make progress with times, the same fate with reform and profound development with motherland.
(20) The International Criminal Court will fail to make progress with its most high - profile prosecutions.
(21) As conceit makes one lag behind, so modesty helps one make progress.
(22) This threatens to become a sterile debate, but there are ways to make progress.
(23) But now he has to pin his faith on the emerging talent and pray they continue to make progress.
(24) I hope that we shall be able to ensure that both these important measures make progress.
(25) If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress. Barack Obama
(26) He switched this ability to concentrate to his own recovery and eventually began to make progress.
(27) They will harness those qualities to ensure that we continue to make progress.
(28) I earnestly hope that this kind Carex heart, deep feelings with absolute sincerity that you share a common fate with the development, to make progress.
(29) The law-and-order construction in the education area has improved quickly in recently years, the right to be protected for the university students which make progress very better.
(30) The world is developing , the times is improving, person also wants to make progress with the times step.
More similar words: progress, progressive, program, take pride in, make peace with, programme, programming, repress, tigress, digress, Congress, depressed, due process, depression, aggression, aggressive, digression, transgress, regressive, transgressor, transgression, congressional, due process of law, freedom of the press, take part, take place, take part in, make, maker, make for.