Random good picture Not show
1. I couldn't make out what she meant.
2. Please make out a bill for these goods.
3. I could just about make out his sleeping form on the bed.
4. Distantly, to her right, she could make out the town of Chiffa.
5. I could just make out a tall, pale, shadowy figure tramping through the undergrowth.
6. Distantly, to her right, she could make out the city of Shanghai.
7. When he squinted his eyes, he could just make out a house in the distance.
8. I could make out a dark figure in the twilight.
9. Through the mist I could just make out a vague figure.
10. How did you make out with your classmates?
11. I can't make out the number?it's very faint.
12. What do you make out of their statement?
13. I couldn't make out what he was saying.
14. I can't make out your writing.
15. It was difficult to make out the manager's handwriting.
16. The article was included to make out a book.
17. No one can make out how the fire started.
18. When you make out the bill, please tell me.
19. Can you make out what that sign says?
20. I'm going to make out a receipt for you.
21. How did you make out with them?
22. How did you make out this morning?
23. Can you make out what he is saying?
24. I'm trying to make out a shopping list.
25. What do you make out of their statements?
26. I couldn't make out what he was driving at.
27. She's not as rich as people make out.Sentencedict.com
28. I can't make out what she wants.
29. I could just make out the tiny points of a car's headlights far away.
More similar words: take out, make over, take on, take off, shake off, make, take over, maker, make way, make up, make for, makeup, for the sake of, make sure, make use of, make up for, lawmaker, make a face, make fun of, make sense, make peace with, make friends with, make a difference, die out, come out, live out, wipe out, give out, write out, come out of.