Random good picture Not show
1. Four new species of Mahonia (Berberidaceae).
2. The fertilization of Mahonia leveilleana Schneid.
3. The karyotype analysis of Mahonia leveilleana.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. Mahonia, calendula, gotu kola and thyme extracts cleanse the skin and tighten pores, whilst hydrating hyaluronic acid and soothing aloe vera help combat dryness and irritation.
5. This article summarized the biological activities of Mahonia and provides theoretic proof for further exploitation of the plants.
6. Objective: To extract the anti-tumor active constituent of mahonia and investigate anti-tumor effects on tubulin polymerization and its mechanisms of mahoniae.
7. Any of various evergreen shrubs of the genus Mahonia, especially M. aquifolium of northwest North America, having compound leaves with spiny-toothed leaflets and black berries with blue bloom.
8. Conclusions: The credit of jatrorrhizine and berberine extracted from mahonia on the K562 cells significantly inhibited the proliferation and induce their apoptosis.
9. The larvae feed on the tender leaves and cause injury to Mahonia leveileana shrubs.
10. We extracted rabbit brain tubulin, and then detected by turbidimetric credit made the active ingredient of mahonia the impact of polymerization - depolymerization of tubulin.
More similar words: aphonia, dysphonia, chthonian, mahout, mahomet, mahogany, pocahontas, ionia, ionian, honing, phonic, begonia, livonia, ammonia, laconia, vernonia, paeonia, cydonia, estonia, etonian, phoning, phonics, phonily, newtonian, zirconia, estonian, ammoniac, myotonia, harmonia, chelonia.