Random good picture Not show
3. A molecule is made up of atoms.
4. The committee is made up of six women.
5. Atoms are made up of electrons and protons.
6. The course is made up of 12 two-hour sessions.
7. This group is chiefly made up of elderly people.
8. The committee is made up of seven people.
9. Water is made up of atoms of hydrogen and oxygen.
10. Everything we can see and touch is made up of matter.
11. A molecule of water is made up of two atoms of hydrogen and one atom of oxygen.
12. A molecule of water is made up of two atoms of hygrogen and one atom of oxygen.
13. Life is made up of small pleasures. Happiness is made up of those tiny successes.
14. The shoreline was made up of a jumble of huge boulders.
15. The government is made up of men and women elected by the people of the country.
16. London is made up of 32 boroughs.
17. The audience was made up of very young children.
18. The landscape is made up of low, rolling hills.
19. Animal bodies are made up of cells.
20. The workforce is mainly made up of women.
21. The group is made up of mainly young people.
22. This is made up of three different parts.
23. Human tissue is made up of cells.
24. Society is made up of people of widely differing abilities.
25. Oceania is mainly made up of Australia and New Zealand.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. The book is made up of a number of different articles.
27. A diphthong is a vowel made up of two sounds.
28. The committee is made up of representatives from every state.
29. Each atomic cluster is made up of neutrons and protons.
30. If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
More similar words: once upon a time, enter upon, drop off, keep off, jump off, on top of, with the help of, shade, fade, grade, blade, leader, invade, parade, decade, reader, a bad egg, persuade, academic, adequate, use up, leadership, tie up, come up, schadenfreude, give up, size up, save up, makeup, pile up.