Random good picture Not show
1. He went off to Latin America with his mother's blessing.
2. He travelled throughout Latin America drumming up support for the confederation.
3. The disease is even more prevalent in Latin America.
4. Guerrero's music is hugely popular in Latin America.
5. The ancient civilizations of Central and Latin America were founded upon corn.
6. He disappeared to the Latin America.
7. Latin America is a world where primitive ways of life exist near ultra-modern cities. Altogether, it is a continent full of vitality.
8. Latin America lacked skilled labour.
9. The new immigrants come mainly from Asia and Latin America.
10. Latin America faces a growing debt problem.
11. Latin America has an abundant labor force and natural resources.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. Latin America has become a testing ground for new business ideas.
13. Bolcom uses a lot of Latin America music materials in Recuerdos, and also applied contemporary compositional technique to this work, such as polytonality , serialism, collage, etc.
14. When narco-trafficking and corruption threaten democracy in Latin America, it's America's problem too.
15. Costa Rica is in Latin America and is bordered by the Carribean and the Pacific oceans.
16. When we get to Latin America, the Brazilian cruzeiro had lost 89 percent of its value, and the Uruguayan, Chilean, and Argentine pesos more than 99 percent.
17. In Latin America, population growth is already threatening to outpace economic growth.
18. The movement towards democracy in Latin America and the foreign debt problems that have plagued it have gone out of focus.
19. Law enforcement agents intercepted a shipment of drugs from Latin America.
20. Over drinks , he speaks longingly of his trip to Latin America.
21. Cuba was seen as a base for Communist activity throughout Latin America.
22. The disease has already killed more than 2000 in Latin America.
23. His response to Daniel Ortega's long recitation of U.S. misdeeds in Latin America was to point out that he personally had nothing to do with them -- "I was three months old."
24. Take the three-cornered drug market that links cocaine growers in Latin America, traffickers in West Africa, and users in Europe.
25. Washington considers Mr. Chavez to be a destabilizing element in Latin America.
26. Whirlpool Corp., the world's largest appliance maker, raised its profit forecast and said it expects record earnings this year, boosted by cost cuts and sales in Latin America and Asia.
27. The coup in Honduras presents a huge challenge to the authority of Ch á vez in Latin America.
28. The taskforce is coordinated by Ariel Fiszbein, a lead economist for the Human Development Sector in the Bank's Vice-Presidency for Latin America and the Caribbean.
29. Chagas disease, triggered by the Trypanosoma cruzi parasite, is widespread in Latin America, and can lie undetected in patients for decades before re-emerging to cause severe internal damage.
30. Meanwhile, we export our machines to many traditional and emerging markets in North America, EU, Mid-east, ASEAN, CIS, Latin America and Africa, etc.
More similar words: Pan-American, American, american revolution, turmeric, bicameral, diametrically, hysterical, hysterically, Latin, fabrication, matriculation, originating, fascinating, destination, stimulating, indicating, incriminating, prevarication, manipulating, disseminating, scintillating, predestination, electroplating, esterification, procrastination, name, byname, by name, big-name, enameled.