Random good picture Not show
1. The disease is even more prevalent in Latin America.
2. Guerrero's music is hugely popular in Latin America.
3. He disappeared to the Latin America.
4. He went off to Latin America with his mother's blessing.
5. He travelled throughout Latin America drumming up support for the confederation.
6. The ancient civilizations of Central and Latin America were founded upon corn.
7. Latin America lacked skilled labour.
8. Latin America faces a growing debt problem.
9. Latin America is a world where primitive ways of life exist near ultra-modern cities. Altogether, it is a continent full of vitality.
10. The new immigrants come mainly from Asia and Latin America.
11. Latin America has an abundant labor force and natural resources.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. Latin America has become a testing ground for new business ideas.
13. Cha-cha originated from Latin America.
14. Brazilian civil appellate system is characteristic in Latin America.
15. A rhythmic ballroom dance that originated in Latin America.
16. The district supervised by intendant, as in latin America.
17. Regionalism developed typically in the region of Latin America.
18. Bolcom uses a lot of Latin America music materials in Recuerdos, and also applied contemporary compositional technique to this work, such as polytonality , serialism, collage, etc.
19. When narco-trafficking and corruption threaten democracy in Latin America, it's America's problem too.
20. Law enforcement agents intercepted a shipment of drugs from Latin America.
21. Over drinks , he speaks longingly of his trip to Latin America.
22. Cuba was seen as a base for Communist activity throughout Latin America.
23. The disease has already killed more than 2000 in Latin America.
24. His response to Daniel Ortega's long recitation of U.S. misdeeds in Latin America was to point out that he personally had nothing to do with them -- "I was three months old."
25. Take the three-cornered drug market that links cocaine growers in Latin America, traffickers in West Africa, and users in Europe.
26. Washington considers Mr. Chavez to be a destabilizing element in Latin America.
27. Whirlpool Corp., the world's largest appliance maker, raised its profit forecast and said it expects record earnings this year, boosted by cost cuts and sales in Latin America and Asia.
28. The coup in Honduras presents a huge challenge to the authority of Ch á vez in Latin America.
29. The taskforce is coordinated by Ariel Fiszbein, a lead economist for the Human Development Sector in the Bank's Vice-Presidency for Latin America and the Caribbean.
30. Chagas disease, triggered by the Trypanosoma cruzi parasite, is widespread in Latin America, and can lie undetected in patients for decades before re-emerging to cause severe internal damage.
More similar words: Pan-American, American, american revolution, turmeric, bicameral, diametrically, hysterical, hysterically, Latin, fabrication, matriculation, originating, fascinating, destination, stimulating, indicating, incriminating, prevarication, manipulating, disseminating, scintillating, predestination, electroplating, esterification, procrastination, name, byname, by name, big-name, enameled.